NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For August 21,

Current position : LONG (at 4431 on 20/08/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4390.05

Profit/Loss in current trade : +04.70 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2143.70 (2139.00+04.70)

Support : 4396
Resistance : 4460

Hold LONG position with SL 4396. If trades below 4396, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4460.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

nadodav

Dear Vinod

First of all I want to thank you for providing such a wonderful and simple system for trading nifty futures. Keep up the good work. But with all due respect and for better understanding the returns generated by the system, I think that if we deduct 7 points from each side of the trade then the profit figures will get reduced drastically. Even if we wait for 2-3 mins after support/resistance is broken and then change position, then also profit figures will change because our entry/exit level will not be exactly @ support/resitance. Please do not misunderstand , I also am trading your system since last 3 months and I am just posting my observation for better understanding the returns of the system for everyone

Sandeep
Hi Sandeep,

yes. this is true. i am working on it. I also need to test before trading live. maybe from next calander year, we will be having something better than current one.

Thanks

Vinod

L

learn2trade08

sir,
nifty closed at 4435.70

all the best

NIFTY FUTURE For August 21,

Current position : LONG (at 4431 on 20/08/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4390.05

Profit/Loss in current trade : +04.70 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2143.70 (2139.00+04.70)

Support : 4396
Resistance : 4460

Hold LONG position with SL 4396. If trades below 4396, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4460.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

my dear bossess..........
i am getting confused .on seeing the latest post......
kindly guide me .........whether i am wrong.or .........last post is wrong.,,

or vinodji is dreaming........,

L

learn2trade08

comeon buddy it must be a typo,i am not really familiar with the system hence assuming when he says nifty close it is supposed to be todays closing price unless it was where the last trade was closed...
all the best

Sunil

it's just a small mistake while doing copy-paste...
the close mentioned here 4390.05 is actually yesterday's close
today's close is 4435.70

it's not decent to jump on any senior member of a thread (especially the thread's creator) for such small human error like that, by making such rude remarks...

sir, it is nothing other than simle typo error, and if u see the full post, pft/loss in current trade itis mentioned over there that pft+ 4.70 that is exactly matching with todys close:)

all the best
avijit

it's just a small mistake while doing copy-paste...
the close mentioned here 4390.05 is actually yesterday's close
today's close is 4435.70

it's not decent to jump on any senior member of a thread (especially the thread's creator) for such small human error like that, by making such rude remarks...
No that kind of remarks.....i am learned from him..... i apologize for my remarks.. sorry
Actually i am short minnifty ......on seeing that post i rejoiced and celebrated for a while...... but on realizing the fact.....so only that kind of remarks.........i have no intention to be rude to seniors..... sorry vinodji

Status
Not open for further replies.