NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For August 22,

Current position : SHORT (at 4396 on 21/08/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4287.10

Profit/Loss in current trade : +108.90 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2212.90 (2104.00+108.90)

Support : 4267
Resistance : 4377

Hold SHORT position with SL 4377. If trades above 4377, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4267.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Flock

Vinodji,

Is it possible to post the number of completed transactions since the thread started along with the levels. This is to get an idea of the transaction costs involved.

Best Regards

arm

Vinodji,

Is it possible to post the number of completed transactions since the thread started along with the levels. This is to get an idea of the transaction costs involved.

Best Regards

arm
Please refer the first page of the thread, Vinodji used to update the transaction spreadsheet everyday.:)

Thanks
Jitu

Hi Vinod,

I have follwed ur thread from very long time and I thank yoou very much for all what you have done sir..May God Bless You in all your endeavors...

From Monday I will be trading your system and I had to choose between yours and Saint Sirs method but I choose yours because of one reason and that is it does not involve too much particpation in market...Just put the SL order for that day and you can do your own work...

I will be trading your system from MONDAY Sir...

Thanking You Very Much
Yours Lalith

Hi Vinod,

I have follwed ur thread from very long time and I thank yoou very much for all what you have done sir..May God Bless You in all your endeavors...

From Monday I will be trading your system and I had to choose between yours and Saint Sirs method but I choose yours because of one reason and that is it does not involve too much particpation in market...Just put the SL order for that day and you can do your own work...

I will be trading your system from MONDAY Sir...

Thanking You Very Much
Yours Lalith
You r most Welcome. All the best Lalith..:)

Thanks,
Jitu

Hi,Vinod waiting for your NF level for 25-08-2008.
Arjit, thats the fear everybody has with this thread, if one fine day Vinodji quits or is unable to provide his levels then, what will happen to us who are depended on his levels.

I think we should try to come up with our own strategy and test the same time and again so that we can refine it and make it profitable one day and can confidently follow it.

After all for how long we can depends on others.

Please do not take this negatively. I personally respect Vinodji and his great support/resistence levels. But we are all human being,s so its possible that one day we could see no tips and we stop making profit. Above all start loosing also.

-- Anil

Nifty Levels For Monday by Me, Shravani. I hope I am not offending.

HELLO Options Trader, You asked Vinod Ji about Nifty Future levels for Monday, So I felt I should express My Technical Views about Nifty Fut for Monday. I hope you Dont Mind. The Level's for Monday are as Follows.

NIFTY AUG FUTURES CLOSED AT 4324, Immediate RESISTANCE IS Pegged at 4348. ABOVE 4348 EXPECT A RALLY UPTO 4370, 4392. Profit Booking at the level of 4392 is Expected. Further upmove in Nifty Futures is expected above 4392 only. Above 4392, Target is 4418, 4444.

Below 4392, 4340 will act as a strong support.

Warning :- Please, dont Go Short if Nifty Futures is Trading above 4340.

Below 4340, Support is at 4305,4285,4260.

I hope you would CrossCheck this same levels during Market Hours on Monday. I expect a feedback and the same would be appreciated, if you post your suggestion. Take care and Happy Trading for Monday.

Regards,
Shravani

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For August 25,

Current position : SHORT (at 4396 on 21/08/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4324.10

Profit/Loss in current trade : +71.90 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2175.90 (2104.00+71.90)

Support : 4294
Resistance : 4375

Hold SHORT position with SL 4375. If trades above 4375, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4294.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Status
Not open for further replies.