NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Mr Vinod
Yes It Would B Great On Ur Part To Post The Actual Results For The Year. And For The Study Part I Would Love To Have The Past Resistance And Support Levels.
It Would B A Bit Of Botheration For U But Will Definitely Go A Long Way In Boosting The Confidence Of The Traders Like Me. Thanking U In Advance. I Will Wait Eagerly For Ur Results.

Regards
Robin

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For January 1,

Current position : LONG (at 5910 on 24/12/2007)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 6162.95

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : +252.95 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +587.95(335.00+252.95)

Support : 6115
Resistance : 6180

Hold LONG positions with SL 6115. If trades below 6115, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 6180.

Wishing you all a very happy new Year.

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For January 2,

Current position : LONG (at 5910 on 24/12/2007)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 6156.40

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : +246.40 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +581.40(335.00+246.40)

Support : 6119
Resistance : 6175

Hold LONG positions with SL 6119. If trades below 6119, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 6175.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Hello Mr Vinod And All Members
Wishing U All A Very Happy And Prosperous New Year.
Mr Vinod One Request If U Could Please Post The Results And Supports N Resistances For 2007. I M Waiting For It To Finalise My Trading Plan.
Regards Robin

nadodav

Dear Robin,

Give me one more day. tomorrow i will do it

Thanks

Vinod

Hello Mr Vinod And All Members
Wishing U All A Very Happy And Prosperous New Year.
Mr Vinod One Request If U Could Please Post The Results And Supports N Resistances For 2007. I M Waiting For It To Finalise My Trading Plan.
Regards Robin

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For January 3,

Current position : LONG (at 6175 on 02/01/2007)
(Exited LONG at 6119, gone SHORT at 6119 & again exited SHORT at 6175 and gone LONG)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 6220.10

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : +40.10 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +528.10 (488+40.10)

Support : 6156
Resistance : 6256

Hold LONG positions with SL 6156. If trades below 6156, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 6256.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Last edited:

marcus

have you experimented with using a stop loss other than reverse positions your losses may reduce for example today the profit/loss was -53 points, which may have been reduced if a stop loss was utilized other than exiting and reversing position at 6175.

I think if you employ a stop your system may have even better results.

This is only a suggestion.

Dear Vinod,
I find the trading system quite intresting.But there are some things i would like to understand before test them for my own trading.(Correct me if i am wrong in any questions as my knowledge to Trading is quite new).
1)the SL u choose are quite wide which is quite bothering as the risk if i am wrong before i am taken off is very huge.
2)for the taken risk (155 points before taken by SL )what is the rewards for entering into such a position. How many points can i make if i am correct.

Apart from that could you let me know how you come with resistance and support points ,so i would like to back test those points before trying to execute the trade using your trade system.
Thanks a Lot
Sincerely
Deep Moola

Status
Not open for further replies.