Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalpar

Noticed that FII's have become major option players rather than Futures, also today their O/I lost O/I

INDEX FUTURES 15089.46
INDEX OPTIONS 21790.42
STOCK FUTURES 17780.15
STOCK OPTIONS 839.18

See the O/I in index Options...

No wonder media is encouraging everyone to play in options...
HI Czar,

Maket is falling but OI in NIFTY CALL september series increased drastically...
Isnt this s sign of weakness!!!

lalpar

Yesterday in a hurry i added two options position for september

1)Nifty 4500 Call at 88 CMP 81 ..The SL is Rs 49
2)Nifty 4600 CALL at 61 CMP 55 SL 50

Let me know your feedback friends..

praveen taneja

Yesterday in a hurry i added two options position for september

1)Nifty 4500 Call at 88 CMP 81 ..The SL is Rs 49
2)Nifty 4600 CALL at 61 CMP 55 SL 50

Let me know your feedback friends..
i m with u my friend bought one call at 69.3 of 4600 now at 56:p eyeing on 4200 put of aug at 42

C

Czar

why random trades now I am going to ask you the reasons, not saying you are right or wrong, but tell me the reason ??? & stop loss Lalpar ?

praveen taneja

why random trades now I am going to ask you the reasons, not saying you are right or wrong, but tell me the reason ??? & stop loss Lalpar ?
sir mine stop loss for all the longs is 4197 sorry this i post in other thread too mistakenly hope u will ot mind:p

lalpar

Hi czar,

1) 30 to 40% SL is good in options..

2)my SL for 4600 is higher coz if market turns down it will be beaten most and there wont be any buying...

I have bought calls for reasons:
1)None of the Markets including comodities and Oil are in BULL!!!There is uncetainity everywhere.Hence expect market to be rangebound for next 2 weeks
2)Markets have recovered from lows of 3800 and its hardly been a month...expct some sought of a pull back till 4400 atleast...
3)Since these calls are for september I will hegde my position in few days time with buying few puts ....

C

Czar

Judging from your price both have bought in the last hour y'day (correct me if I'am wrong), but As per me profit is not just the difference between buy & sell, I also count the level of buying as profit, imagine you buy at 60 & I buy at 30 by the time your price comes I make 100% profits...

Patience is the biggest lesson wait & watch like eagles... Markets always give opportunity at the right time, when there not even a glimmer yet of turning around why take pot shots ?

lalpar

Judging from your price both have bought in the last hour y'day (correct me if I'am wrong), but As per me profit is not just the difference between buy & sell, I also count the level of buying as profit, imagine you buy at 60 & I buy at 30 by the time your price comes I make 100% profits...

Patience is the biggest lesson wait & watch like eagles... Markets always give opportunity at the right time, when there not even a glimmer yet of turning around why take pot shots ?
czra u have hit the nail on head...As said I bough them yesterday...

currently I am waiting for market to setlle downand then will take further positions...as u said patience is key!

Status
Not open for further replies.