Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

Noticed that FII's have become major option players rather than Futures, also today their O/I lost O/I

INDEX FUTURES 15089.46
INDEX OPTIONS 21790.42
STOCK FUTURES 17780.15
STOCK OPTIONS 839.18

See the O/I in index Options...

No wonder media is encouraging everyone to play in options...

mitasatyajit

[/URL][/IMG]

It is my strategy, please do not mix with your own :

1. When nifty spot is at 4260 (probably tomorrow at 1st or 2nd hour), I shall put a stop profit at 4265 for 50% of my position. Rest will be kept for covering at 4220 spot (this strategy I learnt from Ashisda).

2. If market bounce from 4260 will by doing nothing.

3. If I can get nifty at 4197 (for panic discount will be more) will long September future with a stop loss of 5 points (spot) and sell put of 4200 level (if there is more aggressive buyer, and the put price will be very good to sell as because high demand). If I see there is no aggressive buyer at that time. I expect the price should be at least Rs. 80 - 90. In this case also 5 point nifty spot will be in mind.

4. Rest is known by the market.

Regards.

mitasatyajit

[/URL][/IMG]

More short position can be added near primary trendline (near 4377-80 with 5 point stop loss if available), most probably will intersect at 4315. That is the ideal position to enter new short as stop loss is minimum. To happen the above situation at least 10 hourly bars are required.

So if within next 10 hours price crosses primary trendline, short position must be covered and wait for correction upto 4315 or ?
Czar the above is your answer for 10 hours. Market was not in zonal trade but came in track within 10 hours.

With love.

Regards

Hi Satya,

Being relatively new, I could not get the whole essence of your first point... can you pls elaborate more on ur first point??

Thanks.

mitasatyajit

Hi Satya,

Being relatively new, I could not get the whole essence of your first point... can you pls elaborate more on ur first point??

Thanks.
Ashisda says "Donot make profitable trade to loss one. Book at least 50% of your position at the strategic level" (Ashisda if u read it, correct me if I am wrong). Watch the DT line adjecent to the price. Also price formed 7 LL upto today. As per fib 8th LL should be a reversal, so I said 1st hour / 2nd hour tomorrow. If there is 9 LL formation, we can expect next fib no. i.e. 13th LL may be the monthly low 4197 (that should be observed). The above I learnt from Santanu, I am paying respect to him. So after 4260 supp, if nifty bounce my stop at 4265 will be triggered.

I think I could clear your question. Rest the market knows.

With love.

Regards.

P.S. - 4220 coverage I learnt from Ardhenduda. He says "Please give the option of making profit whom u sell your stock". That means though you know the exact point of reversal book profit slightly earlier.

Last edited:

ash.paul

Can some please explain me how the spot price and market price works??I mean how do u calculate spot price? And how do you take decision based on that??
Sorry to interupt you guys with newbie sort of questions
Thanks for your patience.
Regards
Ash

Ashisda says "Donot make profitable trade to loss one. Book at least 50% of your position at the strategic level" (Ashisda if u read it, correct me if I am wrong). Watch the DT line adjecent to the price. Also price formed 7 LL upto today. As per fib 8th LL should be a reversal, so I said 1st hour / 2nd hour tomorrow. If there is 9 LL formation, we can expect next fib no. i.e. 13th LL may be the monthly low 4197 (that should be observed). The above I learnt from Santanu, I am paying respect to him. So after 4260 supp, if nifty bounce my stop at 4265 will be triggered.

I think I could clear your question. Rest the market knows.

With love.

Regards.

P.S. - 4220 coverage I learnt from Ardhenduda. He says "Please give the option of making profit whom u sell your stock". That means though you know the exact point of reversal book profit slightly earlier.
Thanks Dada... :)
Your reply cleared my doubts...

Status
Not open for further replies.