Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishig38

Pardon, I have not posted any indicator (except trenlines) in my charts. I do not use them.
volumes have been low..some one said they are down to the february levels when the big crash happened..so really it could go either way...stop losses are a must..actually Stop and Reverse are a must to gain maximum benefit..

mitasatyajit

volumes have been low..some one said they are down to the february levels when the big crash happened..so really it could go either way...stop losses are a must..actually Stop and Reverse are a must to gain maximum benefit..
Nice observation on volume. Keep it up. I don't know whether u have watched todays TBQ and TSQ.

rishig38

satya, do you think 4315 would break this time or we could again have a bounce back from that level? I shorted at 4350 as I was busy the whole day...what should be the S/L if any?

mitasatyajit

satya, do you think 4315 would break this time or we could again have a bounce back from that level? I shorted at 4350 as I was busy the whole day...what should be the S/L if any?

Please do not predict the market, just go by trend. Stop loss 4435 as said yesterday, but donot want to say nifty will go that much.

With love.

Regards.

C

Czar

....the falling pink trendline around 4380, which we crossed today, but remember, Nifty bounced off in a hurry from the bottom, thus Hourly chart usually requires a Pull back to test the lows. cause its very rude to leave lows without goodbye :D

one day I am not there & u guys crash the markets, not fair... :D

well market fooled all swingies yesterday & has come to test the bottom, lets watch, if we fall thru 4318 NS & 4331 NF & remain down for more than few mins then It seems its heading for atleast 4200/4225 region...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.