Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitasatyajit

well one thng i have learned dada from u from ur charts that in trend lines use just bar chart,
it becomes more simple,,whenever the trend line is broken,, it is with blue bar

renu
until then its is red bar...
(no typing mistake)

I highly appreciate you that you have done so much improvement in typing except the bold one. Actually the beauty of your posting lies with ur typing. There will be no harm if u type not so accurately and if the forum can understand ur language. You should at least concentrate on the thing so that one cannot misinterprete ur posting for typing mistake. For me I enjoy ur typing skill and if there is any problem in understanding ur language, I shall ask u again.

If u select bar option, the drawing of trendlines becomes easier. Regarding Blue / Red - I have taken the option in metastock that :

a) close > open - Blue
b) close < open - Red

There is no relation with trendline breaking.

With regards.

I had already mentioned in earlier post...

4600 call prices will fall sharply as compared to 4500 call...Hence squared off!!
I understand , if trade goes againist us , Options will eat away too much % of our premiums. But , Keeping a certain % SL is not viable.
To make SL as your geat strength , they should be calculated theoritically / technically .Not arbitarily .

Ghosh's thread is fine for option trading . Dont look for discussion or calls in that thread .You can follow / paper trade the startegies. Post your Success /failure stories too :)

Whats the reasoning behind buying 4500/4600 calls ? Only Low premium ?

Naresh

nifty close to b/o of hourly bullish wedge .... as this is a positional thread thought of posting this here ........some problem with attaching the charts ..will try to attach it tomorrow

U

uasish

well one thng i have learned dada from u from ur charts that in trend lines use just bar chart,
it becomes more simple,,whenever the trend line is broken,, it is with blue bar

renu
until then its is red bar...
(no typing mistake)
Seconding Satyajit's view,we know you as you are :D,however if the TL breaks upward with C > O (Blue) then more satisfying.

lalpar

I understand , if trade goes againist us , Options will eat away too much % of our premiums. But , Keeping a certain % SL is not viable.
To make SL as your geat strength , they should be calculated theoritically / technically .Not arbitarily .

Ghosh's thread is fine for option trading . Dont look for discussion or calls in that thread .You can follow / paper trade the startegies. Post your Success /failure stories too :)

Whats the reasoning behind buying 4500/4600 calls ? Only Low premium ?

Naresh
chk out on monday friend...Nifty to expect 100 points Gap up!!!..Lets see..

I had mentioned my reason for bullishness earlier in the post...

Just one day if I could have hold on to by call my loss would have been to profit on monday..but thats market...

Thiis was a trap for all of us to go short..OIL to 121 and immediately next day just see where oil is!!!!

I was expecting this...:)

I used to think FII are market movers (correct me if I am wrong). I see from NSE site that FIIs are net short in both Futures on options.

Does anybody use FII numbers for analysis of future direction/trend?

Ram

NIFTY August FUTURES INTRADAY STRATEGY FOR MONDAY

NIFTY FUT CLOSED AT 4324, RESISTANCE AT 4348. ABOVE 4348 EXPECT A RALLY UPTO 4370, 4392. Profit Booking at 4392 Expected. Further upmove in Nifty Fut expected above 4392 only. Above 4392, Target is 4418, 4444.

Below 4392, 4340 will act as a strong support.

Warning :- Please, dont Go Short if Nifty Fut is Trading above 4340.

Below 4340, Support at 4305,4285,4260.

Have a Nice Trading Session on Monday.

Regards,
Shravani.

mitasatyajit

Covered balance 50% at 4380.

Profit : 4640 - [4400] - 4267 = 373 points - two brokerages for 50%

4640 - [4400] - 4380 = 260 points - two brokerages for 50%

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.