Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitasatyajit

Covered balance 50% at 4380.

Profit : 4640 - [4400] - 4267 = 373 points - two brokerages for 50%

4640 - [4400] - 4380 = 260 points - two brokerages for 50%

Regards.
The above trade is not satisfactory to me. I need further development. Anybody kindly highlight the flaws of my trade and outlook, so that I can further develop myself.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

C

Czar

Hi Da, All I can add is i thought you covered bal on friday itself ???? When the downward trendline was breached atleast you should have covered & waited for a opportunity either side...

Anyways if you dont like the trade you can give it to me ;)

mitasatyajit

Hi Da, All I can add is i thought you covered bal on friday itself ???? When the downward trendline was breached atleast you should have covered & waited for a opportunity either side...

Anyways if you dont like the trade you can give it to me ;)
U r right Czar, I should have cover at least 80% not 50% at 4265, the same mistake I have done when cover at 4400. Next time I shall develop it.

Regarding second para, what u like cash, cheque, DD or MT.

Regards.

C

Czar

But a trendline break warranted reversed trade, so atleast if you dint reverse exit was a must, after all if we dont follow our own call then what good is that.

Regarding transfer of trade all options are viable. Mere Akka :D:D:D

mitasatyajit

But a trendline break warranted reversed trade, so atleast if you dint reverse exit was a must, after all if we dont follow our own call then what good is that.

Regarding transfer of trade all options are viable. Mere Akka :D:D:D
Many thanks for ur answer. I didn't follow my own principal. Due to that reason market punished me for at least 200 - 250 points. Should take 4 trades instead 2 each of 100% position.

I have informed exchange to transfer, all u have to do "Go by Trend, that's all".

Regards.

C

Czar

no fair, da, WHAT IS THE TREND ???? even the futures are unsure, aug is 1 pt premium & sept 1 pt discount...

mitasatyajit

no fair, da, WHAT IS THE TREND ???? even the futures are unsure, aug is 1 pt premium & sept 1 pt discount...
A million doller question. At this moment it is also my difficulty. I am not sure to take any position though elder brother (monthly trend) suggest to go short till now. Before expiry only 3 x 5.5 = 18 bars will be generated. Within this 18 bars, someone will cover his short position (and vice versa), someone will roll over his position. It is more important to decide on spot than fut (1 pt prem / disc) at this moment.

Will wait to take any position untill trend and level is clear.

With love.

Regards.

Nifty Aug Fut Intraday for Tuesday

PHP:
" NIFTY August FUTURES INTRADAY STRATEGY FOR MONDAY
NIFTY FUT CLOSED AT 4324, RESISTANCE AT 4348. ABOVE 4348 EXPECT A RALLY UPTO 4370, 4392. Profit Booking at 4392 Expected. Further upmove in Nifty Fut expected above 4392 only. Above 4392, Target is 4418, 4444.

Below 4392, 4340 will act as a strong support.

Warning :- Please, dont Go Short if Nifty Fut is Trading above 4340.

Below 4340, Support at 4305,4285,4260.

Have a Nice Trading Session on Monday. "

Regards,
Shravani.

THOSE WERE THE LEVELS GIVEN FOR MONDAY, I HAD PREDICTED THAT NIFTY AUGUST FUTURES WILL WITNESS PROFIT BOOKING AT 4392 Levels. And Yes Indeed Nifty Aug Futures Made a High of 4395 and came down to 4330.

Now For Tuesday, For Nifty Aug Futures Further Uptrend above 4356 Only. Above 4356 there is a minor Hurdle at 4369. Above 4369 expect a Rally upto 4395 which is a Rock Solid Resistance.A Move Past 4395 will Take Aug Nifty Futures to 4403,4420,4437 levels.

But if Nifty Futures Breaks the Support of4327 then expect a fall to the level of 4305, 4285 level. If Nifty AUG FUT Does not Retrace from 4285 then it will fall to the Level of 4259-4248 and the level of 4259-4248 will Act as Rock Bottom Support for Nifty Aug Futures. Short Covering at this Level can take place and a fall below 4259-4248 level can prove fatal for the Bulls because if the level of 4259-4248 is breached then the Bears will Over Power the Bulls in Further Due Course to come.
I hope my Prediction for Tuesday Nifty Futures proves to be accurate like it went accurate on Monday.

Thanking you all, Have a nice Trading Session For Tuesday.

Regards,
Shravani

Status
Not open for further replies.