Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

We have an inverted hammer in spot & a Doji in NF in the hourly, now lets see whether to high or low is broken on which side...
Up & away, so lets see if this is the 3rd & missing wave up...

Just for discussion sake, my observation has been that after a fall / correction, usually when the markets are ready to recover, RIL , ICICI & a few heavies are suppressed, to keep NIFTY in tension... comments ?

C

Czar

Remember guys, we are still in a weekly uptrend & the 1st of its kind since the January crash, whatever your neighbors & their wifes may say.... this will only change with a break of 4159 spot, so those are trigger happy to short, please keep this in mind... on the other hand for weekly bullishness continuation 4650 break on the upside is required...

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Nifty Aug Fut Intraday for Tuesday

PHP:
" NIFTY August FUTURES INTRADAY STRATEGY FOR MONDAY
NIFTY FUT CLOSED AT 4324, RESISTANCE AT 4348. ABOVE 4348 EXPECT A RALLY UPTO 4370, 4392. Profit Booking at 4392 Expected. Further upmove in Nifty Fut expected above 4392 only. Above 4392, Target is 4418, 4444.

Below 4392, 4340 will act as a strong support.

Warning :- Please, dont Go Short if Nifty Fut is Trading above 4340.

Below 4340, Support at 4305,4285,4260.

Have a Nice Trading Session on Monday. "

Regards,
Shravani.

THOSE WERE THE LEVELS GIVEN FOR MONDAY, I HAD PREDICTED THAT NIFTY AUGUST FUTURES WILL WITNESS PROFIT BOOKING AT 4392 Levels. And Yes Indeed Nifty Aug Futures Made a High of 4395 and came down to 4330.

Now For Tuesday, For Nifty Aug Futures Further Uptrend above 4356 Only. Above 4356 there is a minor Hurdle at 4369. Above 4369 expect a Rally upto 4395 which is a Rock Solid Resistance.A Move Past 4395 will Take Aug Nifty Futures to 4403,4420,4437 levels.

But if Nifty Futures Breaks the Support of4327 then expect a fall to the level of 4305, 4285 level. If Nifty AUG FUT Does not Retrace from 4285 then it will fall to the Level of 4259-4248 and the level of 4259-4248 will Act as Rock Bottom Support for Nifty Aug Futures. Short Covering at this Level can take place and a fall below 4259-4248 level can prove fatal for the Bulls because if the level of 4259-4248 is breached then the Bears will Over Power the Bulls in Further Due Course to come.
I hope my Prediction for Tuesday Nifty Futures proves to be accurate like it went accurate on Monday.

Thanking you all, Have a nice Trading Session For Tuesday.

Regards,
Shravani
Hello that was great one both u really gave the good supports and resistances for monday and tuesday keep updating as it will help everone and as satyajit sir said try if u can give some calculations
thank you appreciate ur work

PHP:
Mitasatyajit,
Kindly post the basis of ur calculation along with the levels u posted here. It will be interesting to learn from u.

Regards.

PHP:
Raj_s  Raj_s 

Hello that was great one both u really gave the good supports and resistances for monday and tuesday keep updating as it will help everone and as satyajit sir said try if u can give some calculations
thank you appreciate ur work
Hello Mr Raj and Hello Mr. Satyajit,

Thank you for Viewing my Opinion about Aug Nifty Fut. Thanks For the Feedback. Your Feedback really Gives me more encouragment to Study Nifty harder and Deliver Accuracy and Precision.

To be truthful enough whatever Analysis that I provide For Nifty Aug Futures comes from my Husband. The Credit goes to him. His name is Mr. Nishikant Krishna. Hadge and I am his Wife Mrs. Shravani Nishikant. Hadge

He has Taught me Technical Analysis and for the past Two Year's he has been Giving Perfect Results for Nifty Spot and Nifty Futures to his Clients. He Runs A Bolt of both NSE and BSE from his Office at Kalwa, Thane
He is a Sub Broker with Religare Enterprises Pvt ltd.

He has made a Software which Provides Intraday, Weekly and Short Term Targets, Support and Resistance for Nifty, Sensex, Nasdaq, Dowjones and MCX,NCDEX. Any Security or commodity or Index and that Software Predicts the Trend for the immediate Day or may be a week or a Month.

He doesnt Analyse Nifty!!!!!!!! and he has asked me to Do Nifty Analysis and Post the Same for Several Websites.
He Does Analysis for Nasdaq and Dow Jones, and apart from Handling the Terminal he has to Post his Analysis for Nasdaq and Dow Jones everyday to some Organizations from where he gets Paid on a Monthly Basis.

All I could Say is that, he has Persuaded me to Learn Technicals and has given me a Laptop wherein I have this Software. I just have to Log in to this software Everyday after 6 in the Evening and this Software automatically shows me the Future Trend of the Stock or the Index or any Commodity.

My Husband said to me that this Software is available with only a few Top Analysts in India, to name a Few of them they are Mr Vijay Bamhbwani, Mr Ashwani Gujral, Mr Deepak Mohoni, Mr Rajat Bose and So on.

I am really Unable to Provide you with the Calculations and I wish I could tell you the strategy behind my Analysis for Nifty Futures. As me in Person doesn't know the inputs my Husband has used to make this Software.

I hope You all would Understand this Situation and Pardon me for my helplessness and Inability to Guide you all.

Indian Stock market is Buzzing with men like my Husband and people like you all who are expert's in Technical Analysis. I wish Someday me being a woman other women in India would be at Par with Super Intelligent People like you. I wish you all the best and I hope my Analysis would come Handy to all the Members of Traderji who Trade Nifty Futures.

Thanking You,
Regards,
Shravani Nishikant. Hadge

Thank You

Thank You MR. Satyajit and Mr. Raj for the appreciation and Feedback.
I would be glad to tell you the Calculations for Nifty Futures but my Husband is my teacher and he has Gifted me with a Software that is his Own Creation.

This Software Shows me the Future Trend of a Particular Stock,Index, Commodity. All I have to do, is to Log on to this Software after 6 in the evening and it Automatically gives me the Future Trend for Nifty Spot and Nifty Futures.
My Husband is a Sub Broker with Religare and has a Office at Kalwa, Thane where he handles his clients at his Terminal. His name is Nishikant Krishna. Hadge.
He is a Technical Analyst and also an Advisor with some Organisation where he Analyses Dow Jones and Nasdaq.
He is paid Monthly for his Technicals. I am unable to tell you what inputs he has used to create this Magical Software, because he has kept it confidential and never revealed me the same, so kindly Pardon my Inability and Helplesness to assist you Gentlemen for the same.
I will try to do my best and Provide you with Accurate Analysis for Nifty Futures by Using the Software that is my Husbands Creation.

P.S. :- Sorry, I forgot to mention that my Husband and I are the Disciple's of Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu, and so it would be wrong to say that the particular Software is my Husbands Creation, because my Husband always says that this Software is a Gift given to him by Aniruddha Bapu. So it is the Creation of Aniruddha Bapu and The creator is not my Husband.
Thanking You, :)
Regards,

Last edited:

mitasatyajit

Re: Thank You

Thank You MR. Satyajit and Mr. Raj for the appreciation and Feedback.
I would be glad to tell you the Calculations for Nifty Futures but my Husband is my teacher and he has Gifted me with a Software that is his Own Creation.

This Software Shows me the Future Trend of a Particular Stock,Index, Commodity. All I have to do, is to Log on to this Software after 6 in the evening and it Automatically gives me the Future Trend for Nifty Spot and Nifty Futures.
My Husband is a Sub Broker with Religare and has a Office at Kalwa, Thane where he handles his clients at his Terminal. His name is Nishikant Krishna. Hadge.
He is a Technical Analyst and also an Advisor with some Organisation where he Analyses Dow Jones and Nasdaq.
He is paid Monthly for his Technicals. I am unable to tell you what inputs he has used to create this Magical Software, because he has kept it confidential and never revealed me the same, so kindly Pardon my Inability and Helplesness to assist you Gentlemen for the same.
I will try to do my best and Provide you with Accurate Analysis for Nifty Futures by Using the Software that is my Husbands Creation.

P.S. :- Sorry, I forgot to mention that my Husband and I are the Disciple's of Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu, and so it would be wrong to say that the particular Software is my Husbands Creation, because my Husband always says that this Software is a Gift given to him by Aniruddha Bapu. So it is the Creation of Aniruddha Bapu and The creator is not my Husband.
Thanking You, :)
Regards,
At best I can say, ur husband is a gem. Hats off to ur husband.

Regards.

P.S. - Giving full honor and respect to Sadguru Sri Aniruddha bapu.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.