Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nifty august futures intraday level for wednesday

For Wednesday Resistance for Nifty Aug Futures is at 4368.

Above 4368, Nifty will Propel to the Level of 4373 where it will face a Minor Hurdle. Above 4373 expect rally straight upto 4386-4395 and 4403-4414 level.
Expect Profit Booking at the Level of 4403-4414.

Support for Wednesday is at 4333-4316.The level of 4316 should not be broken on Wednesday or else we could see the levels of 4290, 4268 and 4246
The level of 4256-4246 will act as a Strong Bounce back level, so this level should remain intact for further Uptrend.

Dear Friends, I dont know what the International Scenario would be like, but If Nifty Futures Manages to close above 4393-4414, then For the Coming days we can see the Level of 4451-4492 and above 4492 the level of 4543 -4580 can be expected. This View regarding a close above 4414 is for the Short term but anyways let us be with the trend. Trend is our Friend.

Have a nice Trading Day on Wednesday. My Husband's ***** Id is NishikantHadge@*****.com
I will be online during Market Hours, I can also Provide Hourly Nifty Levels during Market Hours, so you can add me at YAAHOO. Thanking you all. Good Night.

Regards,
Shravani Nishikant. Hadge :)

mitasatyajit

Re: Nifty august futures intraday level for wednesday

For Wednesday Resistance for Nifty Aug Futures is at 4368.

Above 4368, Nifty will Propel to the Level of 4373 where it will face a Minor Hurdle. Above 4373 expect rally straight upto 4386-4395 and 4403-4414 level.
Expect Profit Booking at the Level of 4403-4414.

Support for Wednesday is at 4333-4316.The level of 4316 should not be broken on Wednesday or else we could see the levels of 4290, 4268 and 4246
The level of 4256-4246 will act as a Strong Bounce back level, so this level should remain intact for further Uptrend.

Dear Friends, I dont know what the International Scenario would be like, but If Nifty Futures Manages to close above 4393-4414, then For the Coming days we can see the Level of 4451-4492 and above 4492 the level of 4543 -4580 can be expected. This View regarding a close above 4414 is for the Short term but anyways let us be with the trend. Trend is our Friend.

Have a nice Trading Day on Wednesday. My Husband's ***** Id is NishikantHadge@*****.com
I will be online during Market Hours, I can also Provide Hourly Nifty Levels during Market Hours, so you can add me at YAAHOO. Thanking you all. Good Night.

Regards,
Dear Shravani

we are all here to learn something so that we can individually trade with full confidence. You know after LEARN ing, when we will start EARN ing (taking off the L), we can say like you that tomorrow nifty will be in the level ....... to ....... . I think by going through all the posts here, u have understood the motive of this thread to present the technique of finding levels, technique of money management etc... From ur post we have found that ur husband and Sadguru Sri Aniruddha bapu is genious. It will be awesome, if they can share their knowledge here instead of levels or views. One thing I can add, if u want to share ur level / views, u can start a new thread, interested persons can join u there. I think u have understood my point. Don't take it otherwise.

Regards.

karthikmarar

mmm.. interesting..........Innovative..I must admit ,

I wonder if Sri Anirudda bapu being a sadhu would mind sharing the magical software / calculations he gifted to hadge ...... Definitely not... Otherwise he would not be a sadhu/sant/saint.

So..shravani...can we expect a post giving us the magical calculations..

Meanwhile I hope the moderators will remove the mail IDs immeadiately.....

Ooopsss, Wrong Thread

Mr. Satyajit, Mr. Karthikmarar,
Thank you for making the Concept Clear. I frankly did not know what was to be posted in this thread because I joined 4 days back. On top of that I dont even Know the mannner in which a new thread is made.

I thought I could share my Knowledge with Someone who Knew Nifty and Trade in Nifty Futures. And thats why I was Posting the Nifty Levels so that people who Trade in Nifty Futures Gain Money.
Anyways I would not Post any Levels Henceforth and I would try making a new thread for Intraday and Short Term Nifty Levels.

My Husband is Doing his Analysis on Nasdaq and Dow Jones and taking care of his clients at the Terminal ( bolt ) so he has no time to express his Views at Traderji, or else he Would contribute his Strategies and Methods of Analysis. In Future if I ever get to learn the art of Analysing Nifty I will Definitely Post it in this Thread. :)

And Talking about Sadguru Shri Aniruddha Bapu, he is not a Sadhu, he is our Spiritual Guru, Our God.
Definitely he is the Most Genius of all. Whatever knowledge we achieve in the Stock Market is because of his Blessings and Definitely I would want each and every Trader to Gain by the Blessed Knowledge that Bapu has Imparted on us. He Doesnt Teach us the Technicals of the Stock Market but he teaches us something more Important then that. He teaches us the Technicals of Everyday Life :) and from that we Learn the Technicals of the Stock Market. :)

I hope I haven't offended you and the owner of this thread by Intruding this Thread at Traderji. Take Care and Happy Trading. Hari Om.

Regards,

columbus

I reckon these 10 top scrips RELIANCE,SBI,ONGC,Bharti,ICICIbank ,L&T,Rel.Capital, BHEL,Infosys and Rel infra are prime movers of the market. Strangely NTPC does not figure in my list though it has a good weightage in NIFTY.Today during the day all scrips gained except for Infosys.

C

Czar

No worries Ma'am, we are friendly to friends, but 1 thing might add to Satyajitda, Since your husband is on the bolt & we dont require levels but we appreciate any knowledge, see if he can spare time when he's not on bolt as we are lovers of learning new things / theories....

mitasatyajit

[/URL][/IMG]

Quarterly Chart

We can see that a support / resistance for the next quarter which ends on December is at 3965. To conclusions can be made from here :

1. To be bullish on and from the next quarter nifty should close above 3965 in September'08.

2. From the monthly chart we have already seen that September resistance is at 4448 (to be false, nifty should close above 4448 in the August'08).

3. a) September range can be from 4448 to 3965 to down. - bearish in next quarter with a high of 3965 in the next quarter (Oct - Dec).

b) September range can be from 4448 to 3965. - bullish in the next quarter onwards with a low of 3965 in next quarter (Oct - Dec).

4. Probability of 3 (b) seems more possible than 3 (a) considering the yearly high for the next year bar formation - otherwise how we can draw so steep trendline in the yearly chart in the next year.:D

Let us see what happens next.

Regards.

Last edited:

Sunil

Re: Nifty august futures intraday level for wednesday

Dear Shravani

we are all here to learn something so that we can individually trade with full confidence. You know after LEARN ing, when we will start EARN ing (taking off the L), we can say like you that tomorrow nifty will be in the level ....... to ....... . I think by going through all the posts here, u have understood the motive of this thread to present the technique of finding levels, technique of money management etc... From ur post we have found that ur husband and Sadguru Sri Aniruddha bapu is genious. It will be awesome, if they can share their knowledge here instead of levels or views. One thing I can add, if u want to share ur level / views, u can start a new thread, interested persons can join u there. I think u have understood my point. Don't take it otherwise.

Regards.
Here's the "software" which is being referred above. It's very expensive - it costs 10-15 mins of your life daily and Rs 0 in monetary terms.
Even I used to get amazed by Asish da's "magical nifty levels" when I had joined this forum; on my nagging about source, he gave me this "software"...

This "software" is nothing but intraday charts of Nifty futures - and I am sure every trader has access to. :D
Asish da drilled this into my head - look no where but the charts. The levels mentioned by anyone for intraday trading are from such charts itself; for resistance levels, look out for crucial red bars (their peaks become resistances - and if u find such red bars across the days at same level, that level becomes strong resistance). In similiar tone, look out for green bars & their lows, for supports & crucial supports.
Atleast for intraday trading, there's no other more succesful technique - just look on the left side (recent days) of such intraday charts, and pick up good levels. strong RSR levels, etc for intraday trading.

Yes, but one thing I must add here - though such charts are freely available (and also sincerely provided by you every day), there's one thing which is needed by DIVINE INTERVENTION, BY BLESSINGS FROM THE ALMIGHTY - a combination of good eyes & brain to scan for such levels & analyse them properly for their worth/strength/weakness. This is, sadly, not freely available - the ability to properly analyse charts. I know no one can be perfect or always right in this, but technical analysis is also about more probability (how will a particular level playout)...
And for this, I just believe in two things -
1. For such BLESSINGS, take your work as worship - and everyday, sincerely, study the charts & note down such levels as supports & resistances for the upcoming trading day.
2. Confirm with other seniors/refer their posts & charts, about such levels. (also the world wide web is open 24/7)

Don't just paper-trade (use mini nifty, if risk averse) but bring these levels to life by trading real-time to build your confidence. If possible, blog down these real-time trades in this forum for discussing/sharing your success & failures with other members.

I appreciate Hadge ji's initiative, but I request other members not to be so much dependent on such spoon feeding - at best, first write down such levels on your own at night, and in morning, confirm these levels with Hadge ji's post or anyone else's post. This, i believe, is a perfect way to teach yourself & inculcate self-confidence - REQUIRED UTMOST FOR TRADING.
Of course, chartical softwares help in quickly finding such levels using arrows, etc, but for those who don't/can't use such technical softwares (like me), access such charts freely available on net and/or refer to the charts posted here by well-known seniors like Asish da, Satyajit da & Czar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.