Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

sunil if u hav any programme of moving chowkidar further down pls let us know?????????????

NJ:)

Entered Long in Mini Sept @ 4218.65 (positional)
but da tomm. we may see some more panic selling :eek:.........may b gap down opening......inflation numbers which may come out very baad.....and more of economic data cuming up tomm........crude is rebounding......banks in us turning bankrupt.....recession continues to b verrrry big worry......

+ today we have broken the range bound mkt b/w 4250-4450
+ we dnt have ne good news which may move mkts upwards.....
+ we may see -2% if inflation comes out bad and global queues are with us.....chances of gng up are less....
+ if 4200 breaks down den we may see more off blood bath.......... with next lower tgt of may be 3800.......

just my views da.........

regards

nj : )

C

Czar

Entered Long in Mini Sept @ 4218.65 (positional)
ahh pinch me sumone... :D I was on the verge but I will wait for a hourly pullback candle... lets see dada...

PS: after destrying the happyness of the bulls you sneek in a long, a operator kindoff move, so what the stop sire ?

rishig38

the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly charts for Nifty Spot suggest strong bearishness...the upcoming support is between 4180-4200 level...if this level breaks then Nifty will definitely test its lows of around 3750-3800....

can some one verify this and also add any suggestion/comments....

praveen taneja

INFLATION 12.4 vs 12.63 n dow +47 means a huge gap up tomm.............We must had presumed that when ashish da gone long at 4218 hehehehehe

ash.paul

I never had any problem with esignal datafeed, mine is a duoprocessor with gud RAM and 15 meg broadband cannot actually comment if it will work well with low speed broadband etc.

127usd is just price before VAT, I am paying 17.5%vat(U.K standard VAT) on top of it and exta 2$ for NSE exchange fee, so comes to around $180/month for me
No I am just using esignal as it provided basic stuffs of charting, yes I will be buying a thirdparty software soon as soon as I have a good grounding in programming b4 that spending extra money on software wud be useless imo.
But if ur looking for good datafeed only and u have ur software then qcharts is worth giving a try as BAV has also recommended me the same. Any way all these data feeds comes with 1 month free trail u just have 2 pay the exchange fees no cancellation fee etc.
BTW sorry for the delay in replying.
Cheers
Ash

dear ash,
had a chat with one their rep's.127$,but definitely worth it given the fact that they provide 10 days backfill.Also i do have a couple of questions for you:
1)Have you ever had any issues with their data quality or speed.
2)127 includes futures data too right?
3)Are you using amibroker or advancedget.
thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.