Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

ahh Sunil good you reminded me, Just because we are above that jan TL does not mean bullishness, please note over a period of time market changes its angle & steepness whether bull or bear, FYI chart of 2000 bear:

[/URL][/IMG]

Sunil

Consecutive gainful months for Nifty was in Sept/Oct 2007. It has to close above 4331.60 tomorrow, to repeat the act. Will it ?:D

Cheers
Which is the favourite quarter of NIFTY???

Quarterly Returns %

YEAR Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4

2008 -22.91 -14.45 -- --

2007 -3.19 13.27 16.45 22.15

2006 19.94 -7.64 15.15 10.92

2005 -2.23 9.57 17.74 9.22

2004 -5.80 -14.59 16.84 19.48

2003 -10.64 17.12 26.42 32.61

hmm.... so we buy at start of Q3 (ie in July) and sell at end of Q4 (ie in december)....:cool:

;)

so far, nifty has a tradition of not breaking its previous tradition...:)

again i would put a disclaimer - above figures should be taken from view point of pure statistics' study.

july 08 started with around 4000 spot levels

Sunil

arey yaar vivek, when did i mention bullishness...
that TL (which i already said, is controversial) is one of the reasons for support at this 4220-4200 area.
And i just want spot 4315 back, form oversold area (after one way fall from 4400 to 4200)... after that, we'll see the indicators....
4400 & above all 4450 is still FAAAR away...

The stop for short term DT is 4400 spot.

C

Czar

Ahhh... Sunil babu has a positional bull trade....

my real thought is till Dow hold 11.3K we wont break down & if it break above 11.9K then we will too breakout...

Sunil

all the years stated by your were of this bull market, how about years before that, that is imp.
yaar, tu to mere peeche pad gaya hain...
mere paas aur time & data nahin tha, 2003 ke pehle research karne..
(yeh bahut pehla ka post hain)...

I had not told others to enter long at 4200 spot. I did what my judegement told me to do.
Saint sir taught us yesterday - u may have the all info & levels, but only when u act on it, can u take the credit for it. I am not a "tipster' of this forum - u know that.

C

Czar

ok truce, though dow up 200 pt. so your 4350 chowkidaar will be summoned soon... I would be more than happy of upside as have lot of positional trades, non nifty

Sunil

i think it has become a norm now in this forum... attacking some of my views/statements every second day...I just read others' views & digest it in my brain, and only question them when i dont understand that thing. I may correct their mistakes, but i dont declare that they are WRONG.
And please, being a trader, I have full right to enter long or short according to nifty levels (positional or intra).
Today, I have a positional long (with mini or options), but tomorrow I may also short at 4300 (using big nifty) for intraday or scalping...

I think it's better if i become a passive member of this thread & just take views from others (who takes me seriously, by the way?)

mitasatyajit

No da I would not expect 4197 exact , I have seen TL's respected but to the dot, there benefit goes to sunil's theory, also your 4197 figure tallies with my TL test shown below, though may I ask your reasoning for 4197 ? See below spot chart (previously I had posted NF only), you see on 26 aug it overshot it a bit:

PS: regarding imageshack, i think you use firefox ? me too having prob, but if i use IE then ok...
4197, I got from monthly chart posted in part 1 earlier. Regarding imageshack, I use IE. Till now facing difficulty to upload image. I donot know if they have any maximum limit for upload or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.