Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumdum20008

every one seems very "techie" in trading, to me.
every one has their logic/indicators to enter trade.
truly, i feel foolish myself in between u people, but im trying to grasp ur "world" at a slow pace. Here is , why i entered long @ 4215 sep fut.

1) sensex graph of 27-08 and 28-08(around 3:20) on its GPRS/wap:D site looks me like falling tea from saucer. it refreshes my long historical memory database of sensex graph and reminds me what happens afterward.

2)In my early past days( some 6 years ago), i use to:D make a good amount of loss on such panic last expiry day by covering long/bear trap at lows. On very next day market mostly rally, giving me feeling of fool , who sold yesterday at " Dog's Price" ( actually it is " kutta ke bhav").

3)4215 looks me cheap, i was hungry of trade since last 4 days, called my broker to make a dish of it.:D:eek:

U

uasish

Entered Long in Mini Sept @ 4218.65 (positional)
After looking at the EoD data,it is not so encouraging,my act was more like Catching a Falling Knife.:D

Looking at Intraday data ;can see the bottoming process has started but this can go on for few Hrs to days.

Now looking for Opening & Strenght ,otherwise may quit with Longs.

L

learn2trade08

thanks ashish sir,
just downloaded it....

For clearing recent charts>
1)we go to user cp on top left hand side of main screen.
2)miscellaneous>attachments and delete.

all the best!
:)
He has uploaded just 25 mins ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunil

Re: Return of chowkidaar

After the successful launch & run of Satyajit da's "ENTER THE DRAGON" & "RETURN OF DRAGON", with his blessings, I am planning to launch "RETURN OF CHOWKIDAAR".

First clap/slap tomorrow.. please attend the ceremony from 9:55 am to 3:30pm. After that, lunch at Satyajit Ray's place.

All BULLS are welcome.
good clap shot for launch...
now, only good GDP numbers can decide when will shooting start...:D

Sunil

off topic, but only for czar:

maybe i was wrong with stock selection in my initial days, but since u r continuing to enter stocks looking at nifty, then i have found that u should select good beta stocks...
and one of them is RELCAPITAL

C

Czar

In yesterday last 1/2 hour settlement huff puff dint realise the sept NF buying would be for Inflation, alertness down...

Status
Not open for further replies.