Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orderflow13

Hi Alex, exactly the reasons you showed for which I exited nifty, thanks, please do participate here more & :D see my post 3:29... :D Cause I see a possible move to test 4320 region spot...
I THINK YOU MADE A GOOD CHOICE BY EXITNIG,I AM IN A MID OF CRUDE CHART,YET NOT A CLEAR SIGNAL BUT CHANCES OF CRUDE HITTING 121 BAR ARE 35%(ABOVE THAT PREDICTABILITY LEVEL,I FOUND THINGS DO HAPPEN WHAT I FEAR )..I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM,MODERATOR SAID IT WILL BE NICE IF I START NEW THREAD,SO I POSTED MY TODAYS TRADES THERE SEE IF U INTERESTED,NOW ON I WILL POST HERE ALSO MY NIFTY CHARTS,UR ANALYSIS IS QUITE DRAMATIC,KEEP DOING GOOD WORK..REGARDS..ALEX
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/23742-random-thoughts-technical-analysis-3.html#post211335

C

Czar

you are welcome with your nifty analysis here mate, rest you can continue in your thread, as you wish :)

PS: psst, do cut the cap lock or someone will scream here

mitasatyajit

Sunil I can see Satda (dont mind) thanking our bad joke silently & waiting to attack...
I was attached today for my duty. It was all of urs day, not mine. You will buy new cars, and for that reason my duty was to accomodate you on the NHs with ur new cars. OK, u ended in a very good resistance point today. From monday either I shall take my position with stop loss today's high or will wait 4448 (a good point to short). Today I could have discomfort with my position as long. Sunil's movie is going very good, I am giving him way upto 4448 not more than that. "Return of the dragon" will start from there (whispering ..... 5 point stop loss must for over exitement at that time).

Renu I was not busy with Mamta Banerjee, as she does not know that so many car buyers (from this thread) are being ready to drive their own cars. She is busy to stop the car production and I am busy for encouraging the car production.

With Love.

yours Satda

Sunil

Hi Alex, exactly the reasons you showed for which I exited nifty, thanks, please do participate here more & :D see my post 3:29... :D Cause I see a possible move to test 4320 region spot...
seems like someone wants my chowkidaar back...:D
tathaastu (so be it)

jokes apart, healthy for spot to cool off a bit before marching ahead; 4400-4450 are the levels to beat for negating the short term downtrend, and it won't be easy to negate this over 2 week DT in just 2 days (though not fully impossible)
let's see...
That's the reason why i booked out 3/4th of my positional longs (2/4 + 1/4), as I was expecting max 4330-50 spot for today; spot 4364 was known to be a tough prev swing high to break. Kept a trailing stop for balance at sub-4300(today's FUT LOD). Will enter more again near 4300-15, after looking at fresh cues/scenario & opening. Even bears know what's on the other side of 4400/50, and they also knew what was in store at 4200.

Won't be surprised if monday turns out to be a quiet, consolidation day. Also, last hour of Tuesday would be crucial as wednesday is our market-holiday.

(i hope nifty continues the tradition of choosing tuesday as the key day for trend-reversals)

I have initiated a positional Nifty Future short at 4350, targeting 4290, the gap up opening level. Saw a triple top formation on a real-time tick chart, and went short. I also drew a rising channel formation and the price action stayed within it for very long, until on the third attempt to rise further, it made a lower high (failing to reach the channel high), and broke below the channel on the downside. However it moved back within the channel but constant attempts to resume the uptrend failed. I am looking for a gap down opening on Monday and see 4330 getting tested fairly quickly, if not opening there itself.

Anybody agree or see anything similar? Sorry I don't have any charts to share - was drawing all this on a Bloomberg terminal in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.