Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Czar. While I am comfortable holding my short position, it is not significantly sized. I want to really put my chips in on the next big move. I also have to admit that I am very hesitant when trading long positions, just from experience, so I usually scale my position size on short positions. I want to understand/evaluate the possibility of a move back to 4220, and commit to a large position. Sorry if this has already been addressed in some form earlier, but technically, what needs to happen for us to see 4220 (or 4197 for that matter)?

orderflow13

On lookin at weekly chart,i cant help but thought about 1-2-3 formation,its simple version of elliot wave pattern,when we cut th noise in Elliot wave we get a 1-2-3- pattern, and pattern holds until it reverse,and break ,the top point previously made,as in above chart, line 1 top is aprx. 5200( that hold and line went in to line 2), line 2 top is 4635, and now seems like making line 3,time will decide, pattern will hold until;l it breaks 4635(+-15).and in ta after 200ema, 50 ema is very important,so 4635 level seems decider level.now leading indicators,every other indicator is showing bullish to neutral signs,if adx hold and turnin upwards & + di crosses - di then only before hand we can say 123 pattern not going to last, and market will break 4635.till then i will watch rsi trend line,the day it broke i will short with target 4220 . obviously its my opinion, i am eager to see what you guys thinking and what your chart tools saying?

C

Czar

ofcourse RSI shows monday will retest the rsi down TL... but it got a bullish break... so monday downside will decide the future course

Status
Not open for further replies.