Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

OK now another 24 mins to close,let us see if it can close above 4312.30 then going to add to my earlier longs.

U

uasish

Abandoned the idea of Adding,becoz avg will be only 70 points below,moreover this last leg Impulse from 4289 is disturbing me,better to look EoD.

Sunil

these intraday churns are so amazing...
on friday, everyone wanted a pullback to sub-4300 to enter longs (as many had missed the bus), and today...
FUT, after breaking Friday's LOD, is nearly on way to Fri's HOD..
(atleast SPOT was better, fri's LOD 4273 was not broken, and now testing Fri's HOD 4369, that's why i prefer to refer spot charts for positional trades - but giving it some margin/slippage)

C

Czar

we do need to gap up to break the trend line tomorrow, the triangle trendline lies at around 4355 & the trnd line shown above at 4350 (spot), usually a trendline / difficult resistance is jumped by a gap, if bullishness persists... if it cannot be broken by force, it broken by evasion. but its high time to take a direction, at least 4550 is likely where the uptrend line (from 3800) which we broke below lies to test it, dow has already done the same & I suspect we too will... Maybe Gustav can help today...

Sunil

if we have a look at the levels of friday & monday, in SPOT we have
LOD: 4273 & 4281
HOD: 4369 & 4365

rounding off, we have 4270 on downside & 4370 on upside - a 100 point band.

Tomorrow, being Tuesday (which i consider as trend-reversal day of the week) may reverse the short-term downtrend by breaking past 4400 spot, or endangering the intermediate uptrend by breaking down 4250

But STRONG outer limits remain 4200 & 4450 - we need a closing on either side respectively to CONFIRM the trend-reversal.

C

Czar

need to call gabbar, yeh break mujhe dede, but frankly we are having lot of fun in this range, dont mind it going on & on :)

Sunil

need to call gabbar, yeh break mujhe dede, but frankly we are having lot of fun in this range, dont mind it going on & on :)
ya, good for intraday traders, atleast...

if producer (SatDa) comes & sees just the today's closing (flat), he'll think I have done no shooting. I'll have tough time convincing him that I was actually doing "dubbing" today for portions where "there was too much noise".
Tomorrow, i hope at EOD, we can have a trial show with the distributors, discussing the movie's future prospects.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.