Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

...at least 4550 is likely where the uptrend line (from 3800) which we broke below lies to test it, dow has already done the same & I suspect we too will... Maybe Gustav can help today...
Gustav Zindabad, crude $ 110 down $4...

VJAY

Thanks sunil,for your reply.
VJAY

Sunil

and as for my "dildaar" producer SatDa, he just visited his astrologer, who gave him the chart (which he just posted)...
i am not sure, but he's ready to "get set go" tomorrow...(tomorrow being the ultimate day)

C

Czar

naah now he's become more easy going - jst drw sme lien, get set go, afterall his teacher is too..

mitasatyajit

and as for my "dildaar" producer SatDa, he just visited his astrologer, who gave him the chart (which he just posted)...
i am not sure, but he's ready to "get set go" tomorrow...(tomorrow being the ultimate day)
naah now he's become more easy going - jst drw sme lien, get set go, afterall his teacher is too..

By going long (what hourly suggests / not monthly), cost of production / or cost of travel to Kasmir will not come in the pocket. Afterall moovie (RETURN OF CHOWKIDAR / Kasmir package) is limited to 4448.

Last edited:

Sunil

Satyajit Da,
I wanted to confirm this with you also...
(i forgot to ask u earlier)

In your charting software, when you open Nifty Futures chart (any TF), along with the latest Sept series values (since friday), the data which is shown on the left side (ie pre-29/8/08) - are these data of Sept series or August series (as sept series trading started in july 08).
For eg, the data of 25/8 is as per Aug series or as per Sept series...

In other words, i just wanted to confirm that in any chartical software and in any stock/index futures chart, the data shown is always of the current series. So, accordingly, for eg, in NF chart (over 1 month), data till 28/8 will be of Aug series, and only from 29/8, Sept series data is shown

Please, i just need one last confirmation stamp from you - my chart guru

Sunil

rightly said da,
that's why in my prev post i have mentioned, that besides breaking 4400 (and thereby negating the short term DT with LL LH pattern since 12/8), for confirmation, a CLOSE above 4450 is required

the movie will be considered semi-hit if this happens

mitasatyajit

Satyajit Da,
I wanted to confirm this with you also...
(i forgot to ask u earlier)

In your charting software, when you open Nifty Futures chart (any TF), along with the latest Sept series values (since friday), the data which is shown on the left side (ie pre-29/8/08) - are these data of Sept series or August series (as sept series trading started in july 08).
For eg, the data of 25/8 is as per Aug series or as per Sept series...

In other words, i just wanted to confirm that in any chartical software and in any stock/index futures chart, the data shown is always of the current series. So, accordingly, for eg, in NF chart (over 1 month), data till 28/8 will be of Aug series, and only from 29/8, Sept series data is shown

Please, i just need one last confirmation stamp from you - my chart guru
What I post here is of Nifty spot. In the charting software of Nifty Future there is no "month name e.g. Aug, Sept". The series are called or marked as "Nifty Current Month" / "Nifty Next month" or "Nifty-I" / "Nifty-II" etc. In the current month data is updated till expiry date. I think I could clear u. Any doubt now?

mitasatyajit

rightly said da,
that's why in my prev post i have mentioned, that besides breaking 4400 (and thereby negating the short term DT with LL LH pattern since 12/8), for confirmation, a CLOSE above 4450 is required

the movie will be considered semi-hit if this happens
No >4448 or 50 your moovie may be then enter to "Silver Jub.", "Golden Jub." ......

Sunil

if we have a look at the levels of friday & monday, in SPOT we have
LOD: 4273 & 4281
HOD: 4369 & 4365

rounding off, we have 4270 on downside & 4370 on upside - a 100 point band.

Tomorrow, being Tuesday (which i consider as trend-reversal day of the week) may reverse the short-term downtrend by breaking past 4400 spot, or endangering the intermediate uptrend by breaking down 4250

But STRONG outer limits remain 4200 & 4450 - we need a closing on either side respectively to CONFIRM the trend-reversal.
Besides 29/8 & 1/9, SPOT HOD of 27/8 is also 4364...

so, we have a sort of INV H&S pattern with neckline at this 4365-69 level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.