Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orderflow13

.. those vix( volatility index) numbers are highest numbers in last 3 months,VIX represents volatility,volatility in other way is representation of extreme natures and those vix numbers suggesting highest extremity,as markets fallen on those extreme vix numbers,scary weak hands moved out of market,and whenever this happens,usually market bottomed out ( topped out if market closes higher on volatility spike).

more on vix added on my threadhttp://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/23742-random-thoughts-technical-analysis-11.html

U

uasish

In the ratio of (3:2:1) ;1st addition that is 2 (which boils down to initial entry divided by 2 ;liquidated earlier;divided by 3 and multiplied by 2 = no of contracts).

@ 4378.25

Sunil

Besides 29/8 & 1/9, SPOT HOD of 27/8 is also 4364...

so, we have a sort of INV H&S pattern with neckline at this 4365-69 level.
i hope producer saab is happy...
4400 crossed
ST DT negated...

now for censor board at Spot 4448/50, just to confirm the release of film
:D

U

uasish

Now can safely sleep over my positional trading's Entry in sept series (on Last day of Aug series,in Mini),with an addition today also the avg is also in Deep Profit.

Sunil

now, if 4650 Spot is crossed on any day, then this 4200 becomes confirmed as the next HL above 4160, and the intermediate uptrend continues...

obviously, the ST DT since 12/8 has been negated, when 4400 was broken.

the UT since 4200 level with HH HL is now on with stop with yesterday's LOD SPOT 4281

Status
Not open for further replies.