Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... I have one very long observation, and one question.

Czar, Sat Da, Renu jee - You might recall my post from Sep 5 tinyurl*DOT*com/mysep5post in which we discussed about reaching 4220/4197, and where we differed was whether it would reach 4684 or thereabouts first (Sat Da's view) before going down. Since then Nifty traded at an intra-day high of 4558 on Sep 8, before retreating to the levels we saw today.

Sat Da: I did not follow the threads for the past few days, but I can see that you are in the short camp as well (catching up on past few days posts even as I write this). It seems where we differ, and I may be wrong, is in what's a fair downside target. Note that I am still long my 4200 PE but expect to close my position it out if/when Nifty reaches 4170 to 4220, somewhere in the range. Your analysis indicates the bottom falling out. I am veering toward your view looking at the high Nifty premium, which means the bulls haven't yet lost hope. I am now adding the Nifty premium as a secondary indicator - will go long/close out my put position, only once price target is reached, AND premium contracts sharply (from the current 18 odd points). Opinions?

Question: Have folks experimented with Fibonacci time projections and what's your opinion of them? I swear by Fib price levels, but have never used time tools. It would be helpful to have an idea of within what time frame our price objectives should play out; in case they don't, might want to consider an exit from a positional trade, instead of just relying on price targets.

Thanks - Ashish

Sunil

OK, Czar. Offering here also a cup of tea / coffee with the profit earned from intraday. For whom who do not know that I am a branded looser in intraday, made some profit. So have a cup of tea / coffe from me.
[/URL][/IMG]
I am not predicting anything. I am going by trend. According to the lines, next support is at 4147, if before price breaks DT (black lines) shall exit, there is no harm.

Line Baba ki Jai Ho.
Tomorrow be ready with $ 9,99999,99999,999999,99999. To save ur chair you have buy stocks with that amount. If u can't arrange that money, ur chair will be broken into small pieces.
Ur one wicket is already down (Czar c & b by bear). Only two wickets are left in your hand.
U will see, those who r not coming now, will run after the ticket to purchase in black.
At first save your king from "check mate". We have given u check with rook, bishop, knight, pawn and queen.
Believe me, I don't have any other strategy except Line Baba. I can only decide future position / option position according to the suggession of Line Baba.
So, u r the umpire and standing at station to choice train up / down.
Da,
Dil se, I would like to thank you for guiding all of us in such a spirited & jovial manner. You really brighten up the tensed moments during intraday trading... profit & loss to chalta hi rahega zindagi bhar, but you always remind us never to let that affect our health... infact, you not only guide us in our health 9by providing your trendy charts), but also take care of our health (mine atleast) (by your short & punchy one-liners, that really brings smile on my face).. "A smile a minute keeps the trading blues away"

I have always maintained Asish Sir as my hero for "20-20" and Saint Sir as my hero for "test match" to make my "one-day" of trading.... BUT, IN YOU, I HAVE FOUND A PERFECT CO-MEMBER/MATE WHO SITS IN THE PAVILLION & CHEERS & GUIDES ME UP (BUT NEVER MISGUIDES) & PATS ME/CONSOLES ME IN THE DRESSING ROOM AT EOD, WITH HIS WITTY & JOVIAL LINERS THAT NEVER FAILS TO BRING A BIG :) :D ON MY FACE, SO MUCH THAT IT ACTUALLY REFRESHES ME TO FACE THE NEXT DAY.

And I have always respected & appreciated your discipline about TLs and your trades. And I know that even you know it has never been you vs me and never will be. We both understand our jokes, and respect each others views/perspectives... (just added this to let others know that there's nothing negative between us, though was absolutely not needed). In this forum, where sometimes I find posts where positional entries are made for any filmsy reason but nifty levels/technicals, I look forward to your charts to visually confirm which line is coming up, as a blessing from LineBaba :D

GOD BLESS YOU, DA..
(i have yet to meet & see someone like you in my life here in Bombay... but yes, in my lifetime, I would like to get a "jaadu ki jhappi" from you... maybe a visit to Calcutta on Durga Puja festival days would add the icing)

rishig38

"Pataal is the limit". Beware at Q4 support / resistance at 3965. If u can break 3965 this month - then "Pataal is the limit".
satya, I will spare you the burden of posting charts and will post it myself for you this time...

here is the Nifty chart that confirms breakdown of 4250 will signal significant downtrend...

Attachments

mitasatyajit

Dear Parttimetrader

http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/23573-nifty-futures-trading-part-2-positional-43.html#post212963

http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/23573-nifty-futures-trading-part-2-positional-51.html#post213805

http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/21384-sharing-trading-technique.html

Please refer to the above posts and the thread. Now nifty price breached the primary trendline. We will keep our short position till the price is in downtrend. As soon as it breaches DT, we will be long for the maximum (note it maximum)target at 4664 as it is monthly resistance.

Another thing is to say to you. Please analyse yourself to take any position. The analysis i give here is solely of mine, I take position on the basis of this analysis. Either do ur own analysis, or if u want to copy me - please copy everything, my profit / loss will be duplicated to u. I initially analyse it for longer time frame. Then watch and trade according to the hourly chart as the principal laid in the above thread. You may have noticed that I provide the levels highlighted in the hourly chart, so that it can guide me during journey with hourly chart.

Please also remember, I am not predicting market that it will fall deep ... deep ... and deep. I can only go by trend. If u take any position with the target of larger timeframe, u have to keep aside if trend is reversed earlier to reach target. Nobody knows how long the downtrend will continue, it may also reverse in the next hour also.

So no prediction, Go by trend.

Cheers. With love.

Regards.:)

mitasatyajit

Da,
Dil se, I would like to thank you for guiding all of us in such a spirited & jovial manner. You really brighten up the tensed moments during intraday trading... profit & loss to chalta hi rahega zindagi bhar, but you always remind us never to let that affect our health... infact, you not only guide us in our health 9by providing your trendy charts), but also take care of our health (mine atleast) (by your short & punchy one-liners, that really brings smile on my face).. "A smile a minute keeps the trading blues away"

I have always maintained Asish Sir as my hero for "20-20" and Saint Sir as my hero for "test match" to make my "one-day" of trading.... BUT, IN YOU, I HAVE FOUND A PERFECT CO-MEMBER/MATE WHO SITS IN THE PAVILLION & CHEERS & GUIDES ME UP (BUT NEVER MISGUIDES) & PATS ME/CONSOLES ME IN THE DRESSING ROOM AT EOD, WITH HIS WITTY & JOVIAL LINERS THAT NEVER FAILS TO BRING A BIG :) :D ON MY FACE, SO MUCH THAT IT ACTUALLY REFRESHES ME TO FACE THE NEXT DAY.

And I have always respected & appreciated your discipline about TLs and your trades. And I know that even you know it has never been you vs me and never will be. We both understand our jokes, and respect each others views/perspectives... (just added this to let others know that there's nothing negative between us, though was absolutely not needed). In this forum, where sometimes I find posts where positional entries are made for any filmsy reason but nifty levels/technicals, I look forward to your charts to visually confirm which line is coming up, as a blessing from LineBaba :D

GOD BLESS YOU, DA..
(i have yet to meet & see someone like you in my life here in Bombay... but yes, in my lifetime, I would like to get a "jaadu ki jhappi" from you... maybe a visit to Calcutta on Durga Puja festival days would add the icing)
Money, body etc. will not remain parmanent. Only the thing that will remain as parmanent is love. You have added some more years to my life with this post. Thank u very much.

Will meet u during Durga Puja.

Status
Not open for further replies.