Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancer

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

ANIL;
I shorted one aug. lot @ 7090.
belatedly remembered lancer saying calender spread works in such cases.

wish , i had done it much earlier.:down:
Hi Penchant,

1. BNF is currently at 6932 and you already + 160 on the short. And you are long on BNF at 7320. That is -388. As it is you have hedged your losses to - 228 only. Hold the long close to your chest as Savant's target is far off.

2. Just keep a watch and cover the short whenever there is a hint of bounce back keeping an eye on 5/6 SMA and 9,2 BB graph. Book the profit o the short. Go short again if there is a further weakness in BNF ( Personally I doubt there will be much weakness tommorow ) .

3.The basic principle is to keep on booking profit whenever there is an opportunity to minimize the losses and do not wait for the trend reversal. It is a different matter that you may turn the trades into a profit making one.

4. Do nothing with the long as there is a long way to go.

Wishes,

Lancer.

MurAtt

Same here ...... I exited at 1.65 -- had put in a buy order at 1.15 - never came.
2morrow lets see --

I am short on Nifty with a hedge now --- HnS on Nifty is now complete with NL 4200 broken.

Lets see where we end up and whether losses can be recovered ....

lancer

Same here ...... I exited at 1.65 -- had put in a buy order at 1.15 - never came.
2morrow lets see --

I am short on Nifty with a hedge now --- HnS on Nifty is now complete with NL 4200 broken.

Lets see where we end up and whether losses can be recovered ....
A deep correction on or before Budget was something expected by Savant. He has always maintained that it would be of the level of 4180 to negate the quantum jump on the mandate after elections. And Nifty has closed at 4165.

Infact the budget was flat and was not placed by any finanacial technocrat. It was a political one and lacked clarity.

SavantGarde

Hi Guys,

Hmmmm.....Not A Good Day......For Those Already Long.

NF Has Already Closed Below 4181.00, If On Tuesday & Wednesday NF Stays Below 4181.00, Then NF Can Slide Down By 380-440 Points....Next Couple Of Session Is Important For Those Not Having Enough Margin Of Safety.

For Those Holding BNF, Stay Long & As Per Lancer's Calendar Spread If One Is Short In August, Then Advisable To Follow What Lancer Has Stated In His Post....

Lancer<<<<< Keep A Closer Eye On IFCI & CHAMBLFERT....:)

Anil<<<<< Tomorrow On Rise Exit One BNF, Not Advisable To Keep 2 Lots.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

MurAtt

Hi Guys,

NF Has Already Closed Below 4181.00, If On Tuesday & Wednesday NF Stays Below 4181.00, Then NF Can Slide Down By 380-440 Points....Next Couple Of Session Is Important For Those Not Having Enough Margin Of Safety.

For Those Holding BNF, Stay Long & As Per Lancer's Calendar Spread If One Is Short In August, Then Advisable To Follow What Lancer Has Stated In His Post....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Would u advise same for me? BUT I quit IFCI today at 1.65 from 3.60 (Hugee...) -- awaiting yr advise ... thanks

lancer

Hi Guys,

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hi Savant,

Nice to hear from you after the crash.:)

Alredy one long with IDFC Futures at 145 and am incurring - 40,000/- MTM. Could not cover it on decline as busy with official engagement. That is very Deep Pocket......:mad: . But I am prepared to wait.

Got to exit before further entry to any other FNO. OR
Perhaps can think of a call on Chambalfert on dips.

Wishes,

Lancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.