Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Hi Anil,

You Can Enter With 2nd Lot Then Make Sure You Exit The Second Lot Today Itself Towards The End.

Let Me Know After The Market What Happened

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sir,

Small typo in my earlier post. I entered at 6730 (not 6930). So I have an MTM profit of about 190 points on one lot.

So should I buy the second lot if This lot makes a profit of 250 points.

Regards
Anil Bezawada

Sir,

I did not take the second lot of BNF today. Set a trailing stop loss for the existing lot. Set the stop loss at 6870 and unfortunately it got triggered at 3.10 PM

Did not re-buy as it was fag end of the day.

Regards
Anil

SavantGarde

Hi Anil,

Good Now You Are Thinking & Trading Like A Pro Trader.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sir,

I did not take the second lot of BNF today. Set a trailing stop loss for the existing lot. Set the stop loss at 6870 and unfortunately it got triggered at 3.10 PM

Did not re-buy as it was fag end of the day.

Regards
Anil

Thanks a lot sir. :D

I know it and you know it that I am not even close to a good trader. Just hoping to learn from you as much as possible.

Sir now since I have sold BNF (stop loss triggered), at when should I re buy the BNF.

Regards
Anil

SavantGarde

Hi Anil,

Tomorrow At Some Point Will Present A Good Entry Point....I Leave It Up To You To Judge Your Re-Entry.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Thanks a lot sir. :D

I know it and you know it that I am not even close to a good trader. Just hoping to learn from you as much as possible.

Sir now since I have sold BNF (stop loss triggered), at when should I re buy the BNF.

Regards
Anil

Savant Sir;
Today i bkd 2k in BNF intra day. now my entry lvl is 7250.
& Am still holding calender spread. LKG at the volatility -hve not got the courage yet to let go of short as yet.Will try to shift my long to nxt month some time soon.

& I also bkd 2k.- brokerage.; in Adani. bought at 801 & bkd @ 821.
Thanq , Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.