Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Hi Anil,

a) Once We Have An Analysis & Sound Reasoning Behind The Direction Of The Market Is To Believe In It Unwaveringly.

b) I Had Mentioned In One Of My Post That If NF Had Closed Below 4181 Then It Was Possible To Close Some Or Full Gap Up Of 18th May, Whereas It Did Close Partially...& Started Moving Up

c) Then There Was The Chart Which You Had Posted Where It Had Closed Piercing The Lower BB & The Last One Was A Green, That Was Clue Enough If It Moved Up Next Day To Go Long

d) Once Your S/L Was Triggered In Last 30 Minutes, You Could Have Taken A Long Position Next Day Irrespective Of Gapup Watching The 3/5 Crossover.

Now On Monday Keep Your Messenger On Will Send You A Message When To Go Long.

Don't Rue The Fact That You Lost Out On This Recent Upside, There Will Always Be Plenty Of Opportunities....It Is Quite Natural To Devlelop Fear Psychosis If One Has Lost A Lot Of Money.

Don't Worry Let's Hope Before The End Of The Month You Can Recover All Your Losses.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Happy & Safer Trading

Savant Sir,

I am a bad bad trader. I lost a lot of money when the market went down. :( and now when the market is back to it level I did not make any money that I lost.

I could nt enter today as the market opened with a gap up and then it kept going up.

Please teach me sir what is the good way of trading.

I want to learn and make money in trading.

Regards
Anil

Sir,

I totally agree with you on what you said about me and my trades sir.

I figured that one of the main reasons of loosing so much money is not having patience and not having enough conviction in my trading positions.

I can have conviction in my positions only when I learn analysis better and take positions based on those analysis.

Sir I still dont have fear but I have become a little indecisive. I still want to learn and trade. This losses I would treat as the cost of my learning.

Thank you sir for the support you give. I am sure I would have given up had it not been your support, advise and kind words

Regards
Anil

SavantGarde

Hi Anil,

You Know Something, All Through This Correction, I Just Added Some More To NF & BNF & A Few To IFCI & Others For Short Term Or Till This Expiry.

Another Thing I Had Pointed Out The Other Day On The Chart Was That Bullish Crossover Was Still In Place & It Wasn't Anywhere Close To Bearish Crossover, My Longer Term Targets Remain As They Are Inspite Of Trusted Laptop Not Working Still.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sir,

I totally agree with you on what you said about me and my trades sir.

I figured that one of the main reasons of loosing so much money is not having patience and not having enough conviction in my trading positions.

I can have conviction in my positions only when I learn analysis better and take positions based on those analysis.

Sir I still dont have fear but I have become a little indecisive. I still want to learn and trade. This losses I would treat as the cost of my learning.

Thank you sir for the support you give. I am sure I would have given up had it not been your support, advise and kind words

Regards
Anil

enygma

Savant Sir,

Although this is my first post here, I have been following your threads for sometime now and have learnt a lot about both investing and trading. Your advice and the number of times you have asked newbies to be patient to get into the market at the right time has helped a lot in developing the correct frame of mind for trading. I have been mostly picking up NF and BNF (one lot only) depending upon market conditions and have been able to ride these ups and down with correct stop losses and also knowing that if you have a deep pocket then you will be able to recover some of the intraday MTM losses.

I was not able to trade the last two days and so would like to know the correct time to enter BNF on Long side on Monday - I would guess a wait and watch approach should be fine. What do you suggest? It would be helpful if you can let me know on messenger, if it is not too much of a distraction for your forex trading !! Also, do suggest if any stock futures would look good if prices come down a bit next week.

Finally, congrats on becoming a moderator :clap:
It is very well deserved for your unselfish help, advice and guidance to all of us.

Thanks,
Enygma.

Status
Not open for further replies.