Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Hi Savant Sir;
Belated congratulations!!! As I was busy on home front with guests came to know the good news of u becoming moderator. Noone is more fit & more deserving to be MOD. than you.

Rgds.

enygma

Went Long again once BNF moved above 7300. While I rued the fact the I missed the previous two day's upmove, today's move as good as well.

It is ironic that BNF is now near to the levels it was on before the FM said "6.8% of GDP being fiscal deficit". If someone just held through this entire 1000 point ride each way, he would have covered up all the MTM losses ....

Savant,

Do let me know where the stop loss should be. I am in for long term and can handle some amount of MTM losses.

SavantGarde

Hi Enygma,

Levels To Watch For Are As Follows: 7725, 7768, 7810 & 7948

& On The Downside 7450, 7408, 7365

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Went Long again once BNF moved above 7300. While I rued the fact the I missed the previous two day's upmove, today's move as good as well.

It is ironic that BNF is now near to the levels it was on before the FM said "6.8% of GDP being fiscal deficit". If someone just held through this entire 1000 point ride each way, he would have covered up all the MTM losses ....

Savant,

Do let me know where the stop loss should be. I am in for long term and can handle some amount of MTM losses.

Savant Sir,

I was online today on yahoo and waited for your advise sir. And as usual I did not trade and still have not gone long on BNF.

Sir is it ok to enter at the current level tomorrow.

Regards
Anil Bezawada

Hi Anil,

a) Once We Have An Analysis & Sound Reasoning Behind The Direction Of The Market Is To Believe In It Unwaveringly.

b) I Had Mentioned In One Of My Post That If NF Had Closed Below 4181 Then It Was Possible To Close Some Or Full Gap Up Of 18th May, Whereas It Did Close Partially...& Started Moving Up

c) Then There Was The Chart Which You Had Posted Where It Had Closed Piercing The Lower BB & The Last One Was A Green, That Was Clue Enough If It Moved Up Next Day To Go Long

d) Once Your S/L Was Triggered In Last 30 Minutes, You Could Have Taken A Long Position Next Day Irrespective Of Gapup Watching The 3/5 Crossover.

Now On Monday Keep Your Messenger On Will Send You A Message When To Go Long.

Don't Rue The Fact That You Lost Out On This Recent Upside, There Will Always Be Plenty Of Opportunities....It Is Quite Natural To Devlelop Fear Psychosis If One Has Lost A Lot Of Money.

Don't Worry Let's Hope Before The End Of The Month You Can Recover All Your Losses.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Anil,

My Apologies, Overslept As A Result Couldn't Get Online

Just Watch For The Levels Mentioned To Enygma & You Can Go Long On Dip, But Take The September Lot.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Sir,

I was online today on yahoo and waited for your advise sir. And as usual I did not trade and still have not gone long on BNF.

Sir is it ok to enter at the current level tomorrow.

Regards
Anil Bezawada

Savant Sir;
Got out of my short side at 7050. & am holding on to my long .
will hold till tgt. is done.
Will roll over before the expiry.
Thanx for your encouragement & guidance Sir; Without which i would have defly. panicked.

RGDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.