Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Hi Penchant,

I Am Glad You Got Out Of It At A Good Point, Now Trail Your Long With Decent Trailing S/L & Rollover Directly To September Series Whenever You Decide To Do It.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Sir;
Got out of my short side at 7050. & am holding on to my long .
will hold till tgt. is done.
Will roll over before the expiry.
Thanx for your encouragement & guidance Sir; Without which i would have defly. panicked.

RGDS.

Well done , Sevant ! It would be helpfull if you please cite example of atleast one successful trading on Bank nifty and put reason with the help of the Pivot, Resistance level and support level, In addition to supplying raw data such live example would explain the need for having those data. Let us see a new introduction of feature in your good Post.

Savant Sir,

It seems I am jinxed. I bought one lot of BNF today and it fell :-D. Sir I also picked up one lot of LICHSGFIN at 648 in the morning. Currently it is trading at 635. What should be the stop loss for this.

Thanks.
Anil

SavantGarde

Hi Anil,

LICHSGFIN - Was Suppose To Come Out With Results, But Didn't See It, Anyways HOLD LICHSGFIN For Tomorrow.

BNF Hold Till Expiry, By The Way Have You Picked Up September Series Or Current.

What Is This About Being Jinxed, It Is Quite Normal To Sit For A Day Or So In Some Sort Loss....Don't Worry About It.

Will See About S/L For LICHSGFIN After The Market Opens & Will Send You An Offline Message....Also Remember LICHSGFIN Moves In The Afternoon, Unless They Declare Results In The Morning.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Sir,

It seems I am jinxed. I bought one lot of BNF today and it fell :-D. Sir I also picked up one lot of LICHSGFIN at 648 in the morning. Currently it is trading at 635. What should be the stop loss for this.

Thanks.
Anil

Status
Not open for further replies.