Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Hello Mr.Narkar,

What I Would Suggest Is At Some Down Side Tomorrow SELL Off Your One BNF Which Is Bought At 7100 & BUY 1 Lot Of August BNF

That Way Your Net Position Will Be 1 Lot Short JULY BNF & 1 Lot Long AUG. BNF.

Where As You Might Perhaps Be Able To Extract Some Profit From JUL BNF Of 7450 Or Atleast Reduce Some Of Your Loss In Your Short Position.

Alternatively, If Your Capital Permits & If You Get August BNF At A Good Price Then I Suggest You BUY 2 Lots & Sell 1 Lot Towards The End Or Atleast With 100 Point Profit & Keep 1 Lot Of Aug BNF For Next Month.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

savantsir ,
as i m new in stock market & enter when market is firing up already started to falling from 4600 or 4650 & since last 2 weeks i m come to know this tread , & without any knowledge or without seeing this tread i m short bank nifty 1 lot nr 7100 & 1 lot nr 7450 so my averages is nr abt 7250 now it s request u what can i do now & what is the sl if there is no chance of fall . hoping for ur reply

MurAtt

Hi Murtaza,

DOW Cow Is Up 160 Points....More Cues...:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hihg of 2009 for Dow Cow :clapping:

Will we follow suit?
Our high of 2009 is 4700+

August 5300CE seeing a lot of writing and Aug Puts are ranging from 4300-5000 all are seeing writing.

Market cues ...

SavantGarde

Hi Murtaza,

This Just Might Provide The Break Through The Resistance Which Has Been A Stumbling Block So Far.

What Happened I Believe You Had Gone Short On IFCI....Did You Cover It Or Is It Still Open.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hihg of 2009 for Dow Cow :clapping:

Will we follow suit?
Our high of 2009 is 4700+

August 5300CE seeing a lot of writing and Aug Puts are ranging from 4300-5000 all are seeing writing.

Market cues ...

SavantGarde

Hi Enygma,

Guidance Is Not Enough, It Requires Guts & Confidence To Put Money For Which The Credits Go To All You Guys.

Yes....Most Probably Some Of The Targets Will Be Taken Out Next Week.... I Am Like A Predator....Extremely Patient...:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant,

All credit to you and your guidance !!
Hopefully we should now take out some of your targets soon given the global cues.

Regards,
Arun.

Status
Not open for further replies.