Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Thanks again savant sir for the encouraging words. I owe you big time. Sir, when ever you happen to visit hyderabad, grant me the privilege of hosting you.

Regards
Anil
Hi Anil;
Would you mind if i want to co host SAVANT SIR @ HYD,.?
Am from HYD. too.

SAVANT SIR;
Welcome to HYD. anytime [ but only when I am there; SIR.]
SHIFTED my BNF to SEPT. series.
Thanx & rgds.:)

SavantGarde

Thank You Anil & Penchant,

Will Definitely Take Up On Your Offers Whenever I Plan To Be There.

By The Way Going Out Will Be On Me....:)

Penchant, I Am Glad You Rolled Over To September & Now You Are In It For The Long Haul.

Will Post Some Levels For Tomorrow, If It Helps

Thanks A Ton

SavantGarde

Hi Anil;
Would you mind if i want to co host SAVANT SIR @ HYD,.?
Am from HYD. too.

SAVANT SIR;
Welcome to HYD. anytime [ but only when I am there; SIR.]
SHIFTED my BNF to SEPT. series.
Thanx & rgds.:)

SavantGarde

Mr Narkar,

Please Disregard My Earlier Post With Regards To Your Position

Hold Both Your Shorts, Perhaps On With Higher Price You Maybe Able To Exit With Some Profit Towards The End & Hold The Lower Price One Till Monday, Therafter We Will See What Can Be Done.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

savantsir ,
as i m new in stock market & enter when market is firing up already started to falling from 4600 or 4650 & since last 2 weeks i m come to know this tread , & without any knowledge or without seeing this tread i m short bank nifty 1 lot nr 7100 & 1 lot nr 7450 so my averages is nr abt 7250 now it s request u what can i do now & what is the sl if there is no chance of fall . hoping for ur reply

MurAtt

IFCI n Patience

Hi Murtaza,

This Just Might Provide The Break Through The Resistance Which Has Been A Stumbling Block So Far.

What Happened I Believe You Had Gone Short On IFCI....Did You Cover It Or Is It Still Open.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
No sirjee, I had a CALL b4 budget which misfired and lost quite some 30K+ on that i.e 4400-3900 :(

Hi Enygma,

Guidance Is Not Enough, It Requires Guts & Confidence To Put Money For Which The Credits Go To All You Guys.

Yes....Most Probably Some Of The Targets Will Be Taken Out Next Week.... I Am Like A Predator....Extremely Patient...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
When I try to be patient I make a loss and when I hurry I miss out on the profits :( e.g. Infy :(

Will need to hone this.

3:41am -- Do you ever sleep :D

enygma

Savant,

I held on to my longs today since it was not too much either in profit or loss. Currently my August one is BreakEven for me. Bank Nifty has been moving in a range the last 2 days or so - consolidation ongoing between 7350 and 7500.

I guess next week may be interesting - Reliance might drag the markets and Banks might wait for the RBI credit policy etc.

At this point, I am *trying* to be patient - lets see how that goes !!

Regards,
Enygma.
Guys,

Longer Term Levels Are As Follows:7980, 8360, 9350 & 10940

Here Are Some Levels For Tomorrow:

On The Upside 7605, 7685, 7730 & 7790

On The Downside:7473 & 7455

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hi Enygma,

Good Strategy, Patience Is Always Handsomely Rewarded.

RIL Results May Drag For A Day Or So, But Others Will Compensate For It.

Let's Hope MICROSOFT Results Are Also Not Too Much Drag For U.S. Markets, Considering They Have Reached Certain Key Points On The Indexes.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant,

I held on to my longs today since it was not too much either in profit or loss. Currently my August one is BreakEven for me. Bank Nifty has been moving in a range the last 2 days or so - consolidation ongoing between 7350 and 7500.

I guess next week may be interesting - Reliance might drag the markets and Banks might wait for the RBI credit policy etc.

At this point, I am *trying* to be patient - lets see how that goes !!

Regards,
Enygma.

Status
Not open for further replies.