Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Hi Savant Sir,

Thanks for the encouragement. I was joking about the JINXED thing. Did not mean it in the real sense.

I picked the August lot of BNF. Did not pick July Lot as it was close to expiry and I wanted to hold this lot for a longer duration. I wanted to pick up the September lot as you have suggested. But there were hardly any volumes and the sell price was 30 to 40 points higher than the index.

Sir, will wait for the stop loss for LICHSGFIN tomorrow.

Thanks again
Anil

Savant Sir,

I had kept a stop loss of 7350 for the BNF lot. Even that got triggered today. And I am again with out a lot. So I have a some decent MTM loss on the LICHSGFIN lot and lost about 130 points on BNF.

You must be thinking that I must be some stupid guy always causing some or the other mess.

Sir, help me out with some strategy which I would follow with out fail so that I can atleast make some reasonable money out of the stocks and futures.

Regards
Anil Bezawada

MurAtt

Savantsir - your Y! id reqd. I had one n o m a d (this is intionally left incomplete) on which I had sent u 2 offline's. No acknowledgement.

Also sq off Infy call @130/-. Sell-off coupled with loss of patience (or rather the other way round).

20% loss of the fall from 4400 to 3900 recovered. :)

SavantGarde

Hi Anil,

If Sitting On Profit Then A Decent Trailing S/L Is Must At All Times To Protect Some Part Of Your Profit.

Incase Of Stock Futures, I Suggest Stop Trading In Stock Futures, Cause One Has To Be Very Nimble & Cut Position With Minimum Loss, So That Capital Is Protected.

While I Have No Inkling As To How The Market Will Behave Tomorrow, You May Get A Chance For Entry In BNF Or NF Tomorrow...If It Starts Gapup Then Wait For It To Come Down To Close The Gap To Make A Long Entry.

Let's Hope Some Recovery Comes In LICHSGFIN, If The Global Cues Are Good.

Happy & Safer Trading

Savant Sir,

I had kept a stop loss of 7350 for the BNF lot. Even that got triggered today. And I am again with out a lot. So I have a some decent MTM loss on the LICHSGFIN lot and lost about 130 points on BNF.

You must be thinking that I must be some stupid guy always causing some or the other mess.

Sir, help me out with some strategy which I would follow with out fail so that I can atleast make some reasonable money out of the stocks and futures.

Regards
Anil Bezawada

Savant Sir,

Picked one lot of BNF at 7405 and one lot of NF at 4480. NF LTP is 4539 and BNF LTP is 7475.

Closed the LICHSGFIN futures lot at 581 (it hit the stop loss i set at 580 :( )

Thanks a lot for your advise sir.

Regards
Anil Bezawada

savantsir ,
as i m new in stock market & enter when market is firing up already started to falling from 4600 or 4650 & since last 2 weeks i m come to know this tread , & without any knowledge or without seeing this tread i m short bank nifty 1 lot nr 7100 & 1 lot nr 7450 so my averages is nr abt 7250 now it s request u what can i do now & what is the sl if there is no chance of fall . hoping for ur reply

enygma

Savant Sir,

Picked one lot of BNF at 7405 and one lot of NF at 4480. NF LTP is 4539 and BNF LTP is 7475.

Closed the LICHSGFIN futures lot at 581 (it hit the stop loss i set at 580 :( )

Thanks a lot for your advise sir.

Regards
Anil Bezawada
Anil,

I think these are good entry points. Me also sold my July BNF @ 7505 and bought August BNF at 7411 ..

Regards,
Enygma.

Status
Not open for further replies.