Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Aabhi,

Let's See Where The Markets Open....We Will Make Decision Then....Much Safer...You Have My Number Give Me A Call If You Find Anything On The Charts Or Anything....Cause I Don't Watch Anything...Only Once In A Way To See Where The NF Is....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Sir,

As you mentioned S 3 @ 4538 Can we go LONG near S- 3 of NIFTY FUTURE to add more for positinal trade ?
Is it ok .

Thanks.

dhinakar113

Hi Aabhi,

Let's See Where The Markets Open....We Will Make Decision Then....Much Safer...You Have My Number Give Me A Call If You Find Anything On The Charts Or Anything....Cause I Don't Watch Anything...Only Once In A Way To See Where The NF Is....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hi SavantGarde,

You really rock with your intraday levels. I closely follow your thread. Amazed to note you don't watch closely anything during market. Then how is trading possible? Kindly throw some light.

Regards,
dhinakar

SavantGarde

Hi Dhinakar,

Firstly Thanks A Ton For Your Very Generous Words....

I Am Basically A Positional Trader & My Positions Are As Per Long Term List Posted.

I Watch The Opening, Then Around 10.30 Or 10.45, Then Around 12.30 ish,
Thereafter....Around 1.30-2.00 Then Another Glimpse At 2.30-2.45 Then Last Glimpse Around 3.10......:)

I Am Busy Trading Forex That Is Why & In Terms Of Our Markets Only NF, BNF & Stock Futures, All Positional.....Sometimes On Intraday I Will Do Something To Scale Up Or Scale Down Position On Volataile / Choppy Days Like Yesterday.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi SavantGarde,

You really rock with your intraday levels. I closely follow your thread. Amazed to note you don't watch closely anything during market. Then how is trading possible? Kindly throw some light.

Regards,
dhinakar

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Savant Sir,

I have sold my 2 Lots of BNF at 7435 this morning. Also exited out of NF at 4560.

Currently I don’t have any open positions. Please advice on a good entry level for re-entry.

Regards
Anil Bezawada

Status
Not open for further replies.