Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

aabhi06

Hi Arun,

If The Pivot Holds For About 5-10 Mins & Shows Sign Of Pushing Through Then You Can Go Long....Same Is True Of All The Points.

From Tomorrow I Will Also Put The Trailing S/L For Intraday In Terms Of Points.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Dear Arun,
As per SAVANT SIR instruction
hoping you are long afer PIVOT
cross 4575.
Thanks.:)

Aqua9

Hi Savant

4720-4728 Range is touched thrice and nifty has reversed from these levels, would you see more such resistance coming at this levels still or have we tested and ready for swing on up side.....

regards
arun.

SavantGarde

Hi Arun,

Great Decision....!!!

Whenever In Doubt....Clear The Position First Then Scratch Your Head....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Abhi

Cleared all my long positions as i am not sure how 4728 resistance will react, although looks positive as it been in range for quite some time, i was conservative and cleared them.

regards
arun

SavantGarde

Hi Arun,

We Will Need Excellent Global Cues To Cross This Obstacle With A Single Jump.

Till Then It Will Act As A Major Resistance

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savant

4720-4728 Range is touched thrice and nifty has reversed from these levels, would you see more such resistance coming at this levels still or have we tested and ready for swing on up side.....

regards
arun.

enygma

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Savant,

Just that your timing was a bit off - maybe because of the strength in the European markets but great advice as usual !!

Jumped out of the train when it was not able to move much beyond the 7692 level.

Now waiting to board it again ..

Thanks,
Enygma.

P.S - Now back in longs at 7475. Seems like our markets will keep getting these 3% intra-day shakeouts once every week until we cross 47xx clearly. When will I learn to go short?

Hi Anil,

After 12.00-12.30 Market Will Become Volatile, So Watch For Levels Around The Time Indicated, It Is Quite Possible To Around 12-12.30 & Perhaps Buy Back In The Second Half Towards The End.

If Not Comfortable Or You Get Busy, Then Leave Things As They Are & Keep Holding Ok.

For Intraday If Possible BUY PTC With Tight S/L & Sell It Towards The End.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.