Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Mohan,

Even If Ganesh Wants To Know The Equation Of How I Derive....He Will Need To Wait.....

I Have Mentioned This Before, It Will Be Put In The Public Domain At Some Point Of Time....I Am Not Taking It With Me To The Grave... In The Event Of Any Unforeseen Circumstance, My Guys Have The Instructions To Post The Equation Here.

Quite...Surprising...Nobody Has Taken The Trouble To Crack It...Everybody Wants It Handed To Them On A Platter....

Every Thing I Write Here Is Not Ready Made Potion To Be Swallowed,
It Requires Some Thinking & Reasoning & Requires The One Reading To Use Some Of His Grey Cells......This Is How I Learned Things In Life & This Is How I Want To Impart It.

There Were Numerous Things I Didn't Know The Answer To, But It Was Not Forgotten, Simply Got Filed In Some Part Of Brain....Perhaps...A Few Days...To A Few Years....I Managed To Put 2 & 2 Together.....Eventually

Always Remain Inquisitve....& Quest For Learning Should Never Dimnish.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hallo Captgolu,
What Ganeshbhai is saying is right, the formula of Savant Sir seems to be different from the traditional one and definitely interesting because it holds true to great extent, would like to know more about it.
Mohan

mfire

Savant Sir,
I guess the the pivots posted resembles to a great extent to Woodie Pivots. Kindly correct me if wrong.
Mohan

Hi Mohan,

Even If Ganesh Wants To Know The Equation Of How I Derive....He Will Need To Wait.....

I Have Mentioned This Before, It Will Be Put In The Public Domain At Some Point Of Time....I Am Not Taking It With Me To The Grave... In The Event Of Any Unforeseen Circumstance, My Guys Have The Instructions To Post The Equation Here.

Quite...Surprising...Nobody Has Taken The Trouble To Crack It...Everybody Wants It Handed To Them On A Platter....

Every Thing I Write Here Is Not Ready Made Potion To Be Swallowed,
It Requires Some Thinking & Reasoning & Requires The One Reading To Use Some Of His Grey Cells......This Is How I Learned Things In Life & This Is How I Want To Impart It.

There Were Numerous Things I Didn't Know The Answer To, But It Was Not Forgotten, Simply Got Filed In Some Part Of Brain....Perhaps...A Few Days...To A Few Years....I Managed To Put 2 & 2 Together.....Eventually

Always Remain Inquisitve....& Quest For Learning Should Never Dimnish.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

enygma

The basic question here is why do you want to take off the profits so early into the series? Do you want to free up the margin? Your 4500PE is very safely hidden behind the strong 4600 PE support, right now. So, you might as well want to get more advantage of the time decay as well.

Regards,
Enygma.
Morning Enygma,

A basic Q... remember my 4500PE writing ? now on a profit of about 35% .can i buy back an square off the position ?

2.. If yes should i hold on till it rallies up to about the levels you mentioned 4730-50?..

3... if yes , any way to calculate the approx value of the put at those levels ?.. or should i just use the calculator given by the broker using volatility , div yield etc and put a buy order at a couple of points more than that?

regards

Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.