Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Padhugvn,

Have You Seen Me Suggest Buying Any Options Of October...Just Because Somebody Else Has Entered & Posted It Here In The Thread, Doesn't Mean It Was Suggested By Me.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hi savantji,

is it good to buy october 5000 call now?

or tell me at wat price i can ji?

i hope today or tomoroow i will get 4700 call at 225.:)

prasadam

short term bearish??:cool:

Hi Pooja,

You Are Doing Well With Your Trading...Looks Like You Are Enjoying It...
In The Meantime, Leave The 4500PE Alone....I Told You Risk Reward Favours Holding It For Now...Am Willing...To Loose All The Premium On It...Get It.

Have Received Your Portfolio...Will Let You Know In A Few Days.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
All Those Who Are Thinking Having Traded A Few Options Successfully...& Are Already Picking Up October Series..On Their Own...Without Much Thought.... It Is The Smallest Green Mirchi Of The Stock Market.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hi Prasad,

Not Bearish...Just Cautious & Ready Whenever....The Situation Presents Itself....We Are In The Beginning Of The Series & They Are Picking Up October...Series.....

Pooja.....Buying The 4500 PUT Did On Her Own...Against My Explicit Instructions...That There Was No Need To Hedge & If Necessary Will Let Her Know...She Entered @ 94 What Is The Point Of Selling It Now For 1000 Or 1200 Bucks...So The RR Mentioned Is Because Of Its Prevailing Price

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

short term bearish??:cool:

arti

I have 2 lots of Chambal fertilizer at 1.15, jis din se liya hai bhad hi nahi raha hai
:(. Though chart seems gud, little confused what to do? Worried about time decay, its already second week. Any suggestions.............

Status
Not open for further replies.