Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Savantji

One needs a Guru to achieve a goal.

I am an IT professional and am in a position to allocate 10 hours a day for developing this system... I am not an expert but can find my way around Amibroker features.

Please be my Guru ("teach me fishing so that I can catch them on my own") and help me reach my goal of developing a profitable system.... and the confidence to execute it effectively.

I would be glad to visit you to learn the process of developing a system aka reading the market.

Thanks & Regards
Suresh

SavantGarde

Hi Suresh,

I Am Glad You Have The Necessary Fire & Skill To Make Something Work...
Actually The Whole System Is Already Put Here Or In Another Thread.

Anyways, Will Post The System Again...On Saturday....Perhaps It May Not Be Necessary To Take The Trouble..To Visit Me, Incase Required, You Are Most Welcome...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Savantji

One needs a Guru to achieve a goal.

I am an IT professional and am in a position to allocate 10 hours a day for developing this system... I am not an expert but can find my way around Amibroker features.

Please be my Guru ("teach me fishing so that I can catch them on my own") and help me reach my goal of developing a profitable system.... and the confidence to execute it effectively.

I would be glad to visit you to learn the process of developing a system aka reading the market.

Thanks & Regards
Suresh

Prabhan

Sirji,
Will it make sense/nonsense to buy 4500/4600pe at current levels?? As per my understanding (will defintly b wrong thn), nifty mite go for some small correction. So is it advisable to enter in these trade for making small profits (if it all its thr)??

please suggest..

Prabhanshu

Dear Savantji

It would be my pleasure to meet you in person.

You have my email, if you can send me an email we can exchange contact details. ... and we can go from there.

I have requested yourself, to add in my yahoo msgr contacts. Please do accept it.

Thanks
Suresh

SavantGarde

Hi Prabhan,

NF Is Not Showing Any Weakness Yet...Only Advisable...To Enter When It Starts To Look Like NF Is Loosing Stamina...Therefore, Might As Well Wait.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sirji,
Will it make sense/nonsense to buy 4500/4600pe at current levels?? As per my understanding (will defintly b wrong thn), nifty mite go for some small correction. So is it advisable to enter in these trade for making small profits (if it all its thr)??

please suggest..

Prabhanshu

Prabhan

Hi Prabhan,

NF Is Not Showing Any Weakness Yet...Only Advisable...To Enter When It Starts To Look Like NF Is Loosing Stamina...Therefore, Might As Well Wait.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
and sirji...how I will know tht NF is loosing stamina?? Are thr any indicators to watch?? If, yes what are those?

chaitanyagoa

Sirjiii,

If Nifty loses steam what kind of PUT one needs to BUY? 4500PE or 4800PE... which will yield more returns and Y?

My guess is One should go for the 4800,4700 rather than 4500. Did i get it right OR am i missing something?:confused:

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.