Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

manjeet78

सावंतजी, अगर इंडेक्स ऑप्शन्स में कुछ recommendation बनता है तो जरूर बताये क्योंकि पिछला कॉल मैंने मिस किया था लेकिन ये बार मिस नहीं करना चाहता हु ! थोडा मेरा पैसा बन जायेगा तो आपको और सभीको दुआ दूंगा ! धन्यवाद !

Hi SM,
Ideal Entry On The Day Of Expiry....:)
Patience, My Dear Watson
Tiger Doesn't Need To Hunt Everyday

Happy & Safer Trading
SavantGarde

Hi SM,

Ideal Entry On The Day Of Expiry....:)

Patience, My Dear Watson

Tiger Doesn't Need To Hunt Everyday

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hi Savantgrade,
I am new to this site looking for thread having pivot points trading as i follow it religiously. I am a intraday trader of NF.
I checked your 18th Sep'09 pivot levels. i am unable to understand as why there is a differennce between all valuee.
For your reference I use last day HP, LP & last trading price of the day to calculate the pivot points. But my levels are coming differnt than yours.

I request you to please share as wht method /priceyou are using to calculate the pivot points and its levels .

I hope to have a positive revert from your side.

Regards,
Sherbaaz

chaitanyagoa

Hello all,

Looks like some kind of secret talks going on here......
Decoding it ..... Are u guys talking about Vidya Shankar Acharya>> Volume analysis:rofl:

SavantGarde

Hi Padhugvn,

Do Not Worry You & Everybody Interested Will Get To Know When The Opportunity Is Right.

Classic Mistakes Generally Observed.
Doing The Wrong Thing At The Right Time & Right Thing At The Wrong Time.

At Other Times Doing Nothing Is More Profitable.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hi savantji,

a small gentle reminder wat undirectional option 99.99 % it s a call only what strike wat price ji???

waiting for ur advice!!!

Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Murtaza Bhai,

I have stopped trading for a while and I am learning the basic skills of trading before I start trading again. I lost a lot of money over a couple of months. I was at 66K profit on the day before the budget and I ended up with 1.2 Lacs loss by mid august (true figures no exaggeration). And after that I decided that I should stop trading and learn how to trade properly before I can think of making money in the markets.

It does feel like I missed a big bull run. But who knows I may have made losses even now since I did not have a proper method.

Regards
Anil Bezawada

Sirjee,

Yeh ek Mr Anil the - aajkal nahi nazar aate hai?
Actually aaj LIC dekha 720+ me to unki yaad thodi tazaa ho gayi
aur saath me aapka hamesha walaa jawaab

Any Futures position can always be exited in profit
provided u have the dough for MTM and the patience.

:)

talisman

Savant ji,

umm...Vidhya Shankar Acharya...

Sometimes, I am sheerly amazed at how your mentioning one innocuous word becomes the buzz word in TJ town...I mean..what was there to Vidhya Shankar Acharya! Probably some one might associate it with Shri Shankaracharya upon googling or simply decode it like SM did..but doesnt it prove to be too much of an onus for you...of how people might perceive your one single word/statement...carrying so much of responsibility...almost..always...!
And yet you manage to retain your composure and reply patiently...
I wont even mention about questions like, 'Sir, I have taken xxx yesterday at 100..when will it reach 150..'..I dont know if everyone can manage to answer all such questions patiently...but you do..without failing even for once..

Just amazed..and cant really think of any other reaction except reflecting on this in sheer amazement...
Even if there comes a day when I wont be needing your help in stocks or TA..yet I wont be able to help but marvel at phenomenon named Savant Garde...simply as a person...

Hats off...

Last edited:
Re: BankNifty Intraday Pivot Points

Savant Sir,

I am honored that you remember me sir. It just proves my conviction that you are a person with a gem of a nature. If your knowledge draws so much respect, It is your humbleness and down to earth attitude which makes you so much bigger. You are source of inspiration and support for traders like me who are still finding their feet.

Sir, I am an average guy who had about 3 lacs savings which I tried to invest and make money, I made some 66K profit initially through some trades (delivery) and benefited vastly by the election jump.

After that I got a little direction-less and did not know what to do. From 66K profit I ended in 1.2 L loss losing about 1.85 lacs in 1.5 months and that is why I decided I would stay away from market till I learn how to trade properly.

Sir, it is the inspiration I draw from you that I still want to be a trader, a good trader like you. otherwise I would have been scared of the market by now after loosing that kind of money.

And the support and encouragement that you give is invaluable for me, that is what has kept me going at times when things just did not work my way.

Thanks a lot for remembering me sir. You are my mentor and like my elder brother. I cant be more joyed that even you remember me from the sea of admirers you have on traderji.

Thanks
Anil Bezawada

Hi SM,

I Remember Him Everyday...Spoke To Him On Y, He Wanted To Overcome Certain Issues Before Getting Back In The Market.

By The Way, I Am Equally To Attached To All Of You...Kabhi Man Karta Hai Sab Ke Liye Khana Banayoo....Lekin Internet Pe Kaise Khilayun....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.