Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Manjeet,

You Did Very Well, Considering I Was Contemplating A BTST, Because Of 3 Days Of Holiday.

In Hindsight, That I See Dow Jones Down -60 Points, Your Decision Was Much Better, Than What I Had Contemplated.

Very Well Done Manjeet...!!!!

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

dear all
with the advise from SG sahab, i bought nifty4900call @ 180 and booked profit @ 205 at 3.28pm. at that moment i couldnt decide wether hold or sell? then sold the same

manjeet78

4900ce october 2009 series

Dear SG sahab,

MAINE YE SOCHKAR 4900CE SELL (Rs205) KIYA "AAI HUI LAXMI (MONEY) KO TURANT (IMMIDIATELY) WELCOME KARNA CHAHIYE " AUR DUSRI BAAT, YAHI CALL AGAR SAME PRICE (205) PAR BHI LENA PADE TO LENE MEIN BROKERAGE KA EXPENSE HAI AUR KOI PROBLEM NAHI. THANKS A LOT SIR. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILY.

Hi Manjeet,
You Did Very Well, Considering I Was Contemplating A BTST, Because Of 3 Days Of Holiday.
In Hindsight, That I See Dow Jones Down -60 Points, Your Decision Was Much Better, Than What I Had Contemplated.
Very Well Done Manjeet...!!!!

Happy & Safer Trading
SavantGarde

scorpio77

Re: 4900ce october 2009 series

Hi Manjeet,

Congratulations and Welcome to the world of options! You did well! As Savant famously once said " When in doubt, first square off and then scratch your head!"

A word of advice, please be very careful. You can lose your money sooner than you can blink.

Try some dummy trades (without real money) and observe the results.

Learn the basics and trade with caution.

All the best,

Scorpio

Dear SG sahab,

MAINE YE SOCHKAR 4900CE SELL (Rs205) KIYA "AAI HUI LAXMI (MONEY) KO TURANT (IMMIDIATELY) WELCOME KARNA CHAHIYE " AUR DUSRI BAAT, YAHI CALL AGAR SAME PRICE (205) PAR BHI LENA PADE TO LENE MEIN BROKERAGE KA EXPENSE HAI AUR KOI PROBLEM NAHI. THANKS A LOT SIR. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILY.

SavantGarde

Hi Pooja,

I Always Knew You Are A Bright Young Lady....

Congratulations...!!! For Job Well Done...Mogambo Khush Hua...:)

You Are Sounding Also Very Pleased With Your Trade...All Good Signs Of Confidence...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savantji,

Bought 2 lots yest of 4900 ce @ 178.50 squared off one @ 200..Holding the other one. :)

Also, went short on 4900 ce sept series and made few points to offset the loss incurred on that.

Thanks
Pooja

SavantGarde

Hi Padhugvn,

Great Trades...Congratulations..!!!

Don't Go Overboard...Or Over Trade...

I Am Glad Your Confidence Is Increasing...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hi savantji

today i have tried 5000 ce options

first time entry 126 closed at 134
second time same at 126 closed at 135

based on ur views it help me a lot gaining of 700 rs after brokerage...

thanks ji for ur kind advice and 99% unidirectional move today ..superb

ss ji rocks:)

SavantGarde

Hi Kamal,

Please Mention The Rates Along With The Strike, It Is Difficult To Answer Without Knowing The Rates.

Overall Strategy Is Pretty Ok.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hello Savantji

I have sold two lots of 4600 oct put yesterday. Also i have sold one 5200 call.
Will market breach 4600? As i think not possible, and if so bounce back will be strong and quick.

Regards
Kamal

Hi Padhugvn,

Great Trades...Congratulations..!!!

Don't Go Overboard...Or Over Trade...

I Am Glad Your Confidence Is Increasing...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
thanks ji

actually once i got good profit in first trade i thought over for today.

then after some time it come again to same price 126 .i thought savant ji told it is btst so it wont go beyond 4920 so i bought to my surprise it get bounce from 124 and reached 134.and nifty touch 5000. great ji. hats off to u!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.