Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 29th September 2009

Hi Rajesh,

Just A Small Sample, Here Is A Link Of Real Trades...Not To Mention All The Trades Are Not Even Visible In The Image....Caution: Could Prove To Be Quite Indigestible....:)

http://www.traderji.com/equities/28201-trading-bars-10.html#post351176

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hello SG,
That was fantastic. As I have mentioned earlier, you could be achieving your returns, no doubts about that. ( Though proofs are not required :) )
Everyone of us should take it is a motivation, rather than take it for granted that just by following certain rules/formulas/charts these returns are possible that easily.

Thank you.

hills_5000

Hi,

Twice actually Murtaza bhai :) Just watching 5000 Calls and 5100 Calls as the top most written all over , so to my mind SM intends to go down , square them up before moving up again.

Could be wrong , mind you , that's why the repeat question . Plus am still a newbie if you remmber :)

regards

Why are you so bearish?
If I'm not wrong - its 3 times you have asked this Q today itself (without any reply :D).

Anything u know and we do not? :D

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 29th September 2009

Hi Rajesh,

There Is Nothing Special.....Just As Everybody Sees With Their Eyes, I Too See With My Eyes, Just As Everybody Hears With Their Ears, I Too Hear With My Ears......& Just As Everybody Doesn't Think With Their Brain, I Think With My Brain.....:)

Actually The Quote Is Like This...

If We See With Our Eyes & Hear With Our Ears, Then Why Don't We Think With Our Brains...:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hello SG,
That was fantastic. As I have mentioned earlier, you could be achieving your returns, no doubts about that. ( Though proofs are not required :) )
Everyone of us should take it is a motivation, rather than take it for granted that just by following certain rules/formulas/charts these returns are possible that easily.

Thank you.

SavantGarde

Hi Amit,

In A Rangebound Day There Is No Point Buying Anything...It Is Not Going To Amount To Much.....Another Thing Let Me Tell You, Making Real Money Is Quite Boring, One Has To Wait Like Predator To Pounce When The Opportunity Comes By....You Have To Have A Patience Of A Wild Life Photographer...My Friend.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi,

Twice actually Murtaza bhai :) Just watching 5000 Calls and 5100 Calls as the top most written all over , so to my mind SM intends to go down , square them up and before moving up again.

Could be wrong , mind you , that's why the repeat question . Plus am still a newbie if you remmber :)

regards

hi savant ji
am holding oct 5100 ce cost of 100 rs

i kept a target of 115 to 120.

as a stop loss point of view i think nifty 4950.

is it k ji?

or else if u sure i can hold till expiry no issues..
pls share ur views.

next point wat i have to do ??

note:

1. no extra money to reduce the cost price and going for hedge.

if u consider this trade is wrong one tell me so tat i will closed it tomorrrow morning.

i respect ur views. ji

SavantGarde

Hi Padhugvn,

You Respect My Views....But Flouted The Instructions...You Think I Am Not Aware Of Your Balance Left With You....But A Few Profitable Trades & You Loose Self Control.

Let Me Tell You Can Loose The Whole Premium In No Time...

That Is Why I Was Taking You Through Step By Step....While You Build Your Capital...You Learn To Trade By Yourself Profitably....Impatience...

There Is No Need To Apologise....Will See Tomorrow What To Do When The Markets Open....& Also Let's See If U.S. Market Closing Gives Any Kind Of Hope.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hi savant ji
am holding oct 5100 ce cost of 100 rs

i kept a target of 115 to 120.

as a stop loss point of view i think nifty 4950.

is it k ji?

or else if u sure i can hold till expiry no issues..
pls share ur views.

next point wat i have to do ??

note:

1. no extra money to reduce the cost price and going for hedge.

if u consider this trade is wrong one tell me so tat i will closed it tomorrrow morning.

i respect ur views. ji

Status
Not open for further replies.