Status
Not open for further replies.
Padhugvn,

Book Profit On Your 5100 CE Between 108-115

SavantGarde
thanks ji escaped atlast with profit now only i relaxed
no more trading for a week now..

full relax

hereafterwards respecting ur views and instructions both ji.

daily checking this thread before trading if any option suggested to all then take it up relaxed for a target tats it my job hereafterwards and learning from here..till i got experience...

i read one stragery i will discuss with u in evening ji...:)

chaitanyagoa

Chait,

For Manjeet...It Was Because He Has A Small capital Base

Padhugvn.....Because He Entered On His Own...& Got Lost

What Is Your Problem....If You Have 80K In Your Pocket Then You Must Have Atleast 100 Times More In The Bank....So You Stay Put...No Pun Intended...

SavantGarde
Hai HAI Captain.....

Your suggestion is my Command:D

Thanks

MurAtt

Sirjee,

Had bot 2x5000CE y'day. Was out in the morning and came to office at 12noon. By that time over phone had sq off one CE with 20 bucks profit.
Also bot 2x520CA TISCO y'day at 19.6 each. Now at 21.6.

Both for the remaining Nifty CE and for TISCO, should I sq off and buy again later (as I've been reading your posts and accordingly expecting a small dip in afternoon - maybe) or should I just stay PUT for the next 2 days?

SavantGarde

Hi SM

Stay Put With Your CALLs No Dip Expected....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sirjee,

Had bot 2x5000CE y'day. Was out in the morning and came to office at 12noon. By that time over phone had sq off one CE with 20 bucks profit.
Also bot 2x520CA TISCO y'day at 19.6 each. Now at 21.6.

Both for the remaining Nifty CE and for TISCO, should I sq off and buy again later (as I've been reading your posts and accordingly expecting a small dip in afternoon - maybe) or should I just stay PUT for the next 2 days?

manjeet78

Re: Stock FUTURES To Keep A Close Eye On

Sir, aaj mein pashta raha hu kyonki aapki hold karne ki advise ke bavajood meine 185/- mein buy kiya hua 4900ce kal 199/- mein sell kar diya aur abhi ltp 235+ hai, mujhe nahi pata ki kyo mein jaldi dikhayi, is bare mein kuchh kahe?:)
aur abhi kisi new nifty options ke trade ki talash mein yaha vaha bhatak raha hu.

hi manjeet,
for today look for levels of 225-230 or you can hold for a few days.

happy & safer trading
savantgarde

Status
Not open for further replies.