Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Prabhan,

There Is Not Much You Can Do At The Moment.....But Wait...Also On Rise........MNF Nov. To Short 1 Or 2 Lot Lot.....Where You Can Cover 1 Intraday & Carry Forward The Second...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

P.S. I Am Not Going To Answer Any Queries Intraday....I Have Said This Before.....From Tomorrow Will Not Even Login During Market Hours

Sirji...
I went long on MNF with 2 lots @ 4987..now cmp is 4930...

please sir...bacha lo...mistake ho gayi bahut badi..

Prabhan

Hi Prabhan,

There Is Not Much You Can Do At The Moment.....But Wait...Also On Rise........MNF Nov. To Short 1 Or 2 Lot Lot.....Where You Can Cover 1 Intraday & Carry Forward The Second...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

P.S. I Am Not Going To Answer Any Queries Intraday....I Have Said This Before.....From Tomorrow Will Not Even Login During Market Hours
Sirji...
Extremly Sorry for troubling you... :(:(:(
Will not repeat this mistake again...
I entered into this trade thinking that 4989 is strong support...but got broken..
Wen it reached its days low..i was not able to decide wat to do...Only I remembered ur Name only...
thts y asked you..if u suggest to hold..I will hold it..

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Prabhan,

Way Too Many Queries...During Market Hours...Right In The Beginning Of The Series, I Had Mentioned It That October Was Going To Be A Volatile Month.....Looks Like People Have Short Memory

Anyways....Market Is Going To Move In A Wider Range...Therefore If One Doesn't Have The Appetite For The Range...Please Stay Away...Till It Settles Into A Smaller Range..

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sirji...
Extremly Sorry for troubling you... :(:(:(
Will not repeat this mistake again...
I entered into this trade thinking that 4989 is strong support...but got broken..
Wen it reached its days low..i was not able to decide wat to do...Only I remembered ur Name only...
thts y asked you..if u suggest to hold..I will hold it..

Prabhan

Prabhan,

Way Too Many Queries...During Market Hours...Right In The Beginning Of The Series, I Had Mentioned It That October Was Going To Be A Volatile Month.....Looks Like People Have Short Memory

Anyways....Market Is Going To Move In A Wider Range...Therefore If One Doesn't Have The Appetite For The Range...Please Stay Away...Till It Settles Into A Smaller Range..

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Sirji...Thanks for telling us the reality...
I squared off this trade @ 5017 ..bought @ 4987 - 2lots..:clap:
Sheer luc, I say and great lesson for me...

enygma

Prabhan,

Luck should not play any role in our trading strategies. Be careful about how much loss you can take. If you do not have the capital or the appetite to take around 100 points of MTM loss, then you should not be looking at Nifty Futures.

You really cannot expect to take support at every support levels. Events or news can push it down much further, just like external events pulled it up as well ...

Take care,
Enygma.

Sirji...Thanks for telling us the reality...
I squared off this trade @ 5017 ..bought @ 4987 - 2lots..:clap:
Sheer luc, I say and great lesson for me...

Prabhan

Prabhan,

Luck should not play any role in our trading strategies. Be careful about how much loss you can take. If you do not have the capital or the appetite to take around 100 points of MTM loss, then you should not be looking at Nifty Futures.

You really cannot expect to take support at every support levels. Events or news can push it down much further, just like external events pulled it up as well ...

Take care,
Enygma.
Understood Enygma...I will defintly take care of your valuable suggestion in future trades...But it was deadly lesson..i was almost gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.