Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
SavantSir,

Question about RELCAPITAL.
Looking at the Up and down waves in this one, I bought 960 CA @41. Now it has tanked.
I was considering booking loss, but thought better of it after looking at 3 months open close and high values.
Please advise whether I can hold this in anticipation of a profir, or book loss at the next up move in next couple of days.
Waiting for your guidance.

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Hi DaemonKane,

One Needs To Have All The Plans Laid Out, Before Entering Trade & Not To Mention Extremely Nimble...At The Same Time....

Plan Should Have Had A PUT Built Into It...If A Tight S/L Was Missing....

Will Need To Check The Chart In The Evening....& Let's See What Can Be The Probable Strategies Going Forward In Your Case....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SavantSir,

Question about RELCAPITAL.
Looking at the Up and down waves in this one, I bought 960 CA @41. Now it has tanked.
I was considering booking loss, but thought better of it after looking at 3 months open close and high values.
Please advise whether I can hold this in anticipation of a profir, or book loss at the next up move in next couple of days.
Waiting for your guidance.

Hi Amit,

If I Want People To Average, Will Let You Folks Know..With Specific Details Of Which Strike & Price At Which To Enter.

Moreover, Exit Call Was Also Given.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Savantda

Thanks for your quick reply.....i know there was a exit call....but i missed it at the first place....anyways would wait for your guidance on the same

regards

Amit

SavantGarde

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 14th October 2009

Hi Prabhan,

What Makes You Think...I Am Angry...I Am Not...It Wasnt A Foolish Question But There Was Not Much Anybody Could Do With A Gap Up Opening....C'Est La Vie...This Is Life My Friend...For Intraday Traders...But Same Is True Of Positional Traders With Little Risk Appetitie...When It Starts Gap Down...

What To Do My Friend...Prabhan

Apart From Giving Short Term & Long Term Triggers & Pivots For Intraday...What Else Can I Do.....If You Have Any Suggestions, Let Me Know....I Will Try

Enygma Is More Practised & More Knowledgable In Using These Pivot Than Me....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sirji..
Are you angry with me cz of that foolish trade/foolish questions?? no advices for me :(:(:(

Prabhan

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 14th October 2009

Hi Prabhan,

What Makes You Think...I Am Angry...I Am Not...It Wasnt A Foolish Question But There Was Not Much Anybody Could Do With A Gap Up Opening....C'Est La Vie...This Is Life My Friend...For Intraday Traders...But Same Is True Of Positional Traders With Little Risk Appetitie...When It Starts Gap Down...

What To Do My Friend...Prabhan

Apart From Giving Short Term & Long Term Triggers & Pivots For Intraday...What Else Can I Do.....If You Have Any Suggestions, Let Me Know....I Will Try

Enygma Is More Practised & More Knowledgable In Using These Pivot Than Me....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Nahin Sirjee...
I am NOTHING in front of you to give suggestions...I am totally confused and dying to get some profits out of my trade....thts y i m pestering you to please give me some advice which I will follow blindly...
jz like u gave Bharti Call..bt by th time I got to kow this advice..ur exit call was already thr...I dont knw..whether I can still take Bharti Call or not....

The only thing is..i want ur advice whether Options/futures...Bt as my capital doesnt allow me to trade for big amounts..i can restrict myself to options/MNF...
Sirjee..can I still take Bharti 350 call oct expiry???

Status
Not open for further replies.