Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio77

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 26th Feb 2008

Hi SG,

I am in the process of going thro' this thread from page 1 & post #1. In midway, I read your recommendation to start with minifty before venturing into NF for persons having less exposure to F&O.

I am a regular reader of this thread (atleast twice a day & looking for your recent posts). Very recently I started minifty (1 lot only) to have exposure to F&O trading.

U R releasing PP & R1~R6 & S1~S6 flevels or NF. How to relate this NF evels to minifty for day trading? Based on your instruction, I want to follow for my day trading of minifty for time being & after some time, if I am comfortable, I wll switch over to NF.

Kindly revertback with your comments & suggessions.

Thanks & regards,
Keerthi

Dear SG,

I am using Chartnexus for EOD data analysis in which NIFTY index EOD alongwith stockes are available. No derivative datas (F&O) for NF, Minifty etc available. Is it possible to get these EOD datas downloadable in Chartnexus? How to do this? or

Any other software you recommend for F&O EOD data analysis? I am downloading F&O EOD from NSEINDIA site for ref.

Your suggestion will be highly appriciated.

Thanks & regards,
Keerthi

hills_5000

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 26th Feb 2008

Hi Keerthi,

If you go through the pages of maybe 4/5 days back there was a post by Enygma explaining how to use the Nifty Pivots posted by Savant. Please go through that post . It will clarify your doubts.

The nifty pivots are for Nifty futures . Mini Nifty generally has the same quotes as Nifty , except the odd time when there might be a difference of a couple of points between the two , which doesnt matter .

So go ahead and apply the pivots to the MNFTY as well after you have read the post by Enygma.

For seeing charts you could use icharts.in OR rupeeking.com

Regards

Hi SG,

I am in the process of going thro' this thread from page 1 & post #1. In midway, I read your recommendation to start with minifty before venturing into NF for persons having less exposure to F&O.

I am a regular reader of this thread (atleast twice a day & looking for your recent posts). Very recently I started minifty (1 lot only) to have exposure to F&O trading.

U R releasing PP & R1~R6 & S1~S6 flevels or NF. How to relate this NF evels to minifty for day trading? Based on your instruction, I want to follow for my day trading of minifty for time being & after some time, if I am comfortable, I wll switch over to NF.

Kindly revertback with your comments & suggessions.

Thanks & regards,
Keerthi

Last edited:

hills_5000

Thank you Suresh for the Pivots during this interim period.

They are the lifeline for many here. Trust you had a great Diwali.

regards

Please find todays (17-Oct-2009) Nifty Pivot Points:

Pivot Point = 5115.04

Resistance:
R1 = 5125.96
R2 = 5136.87
R3 = 5154.18
R4 = 5171.49
R5 = 5182.41
R6 = 5193.32

Support:
S1 = 5097.73
S2 = 5080.42
S3 = 5069.51
S4 = 5058.59
S5 = 5041.28
S6 = 5023.97

Suresh

hi savantji

after a week time i come back ji. have 1 lakh in my account diwali gift ...:)

ji now i thought writing 5100 call and put around october 26th for a target of 7000 with a sl of 2500.

as of now 5100 nov call 170

5100 nov put 160

is it k ji??

if any change in views pls let me know about target. sl and strike is correct???

ur feed back also ji!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.