R1	5170.00	S1	5144.00
R2	5186.00	S2	5133.00
R3	5197.00	S3	5118.00
R4	5208.00	S4	5102.00
R5	5223.00	S5	0000.00
R6	5238.00	S6	0000.00[/B][/SIZE]
Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde
You sent the post at 3.15 ambut i have recd at 2 pm.Why the delay in receiing.Is it a internet problem.

Dear Savantji, or the followers of this thread,
I have got confused about this strategy, even though I have tried hard to understand it.
How are these pivots calculated? I know of pivot points, but they appear to be different from what are posted here.
So, please explain as to how they are calculated, and basic trading method based on them?

I followed it for the first time, and the pivot level 5155 appeared magical today, and nifty future founded either support or resistance multiple times at this level.

So, I am very curious to learn this.

Kindly oblige.

Vaibhav

talisman

Dear Savantji, or the followers of this thread,
I have got confused about this strategy, even though I have tried hard to understand it.
How are these pivots calculated? I know of pivot points, but they appear to be different from what are posted here.
So, please explain as to how they are calculated, and basic trading method based on them?

I followed it for the first time, and the pivot level 5155 appeared magical today, and nifty future founded either support or resistance multiple times at this level.

So, I am very curious to learn this.

Kindly oblige.

Vaibhav
Well Vaibhav,

Calculating Pivot points has been thrown at all the readers of the thread to sort out. As far as I know only Suresh has been able to crack this, rest are still looking for an answer or seeing it as the first thing in the morning. Probably, it will be disclosed to us one fine morning but before that one is expected to solve this jigsaw puzzle.

So, All the best...:)

Prabhan

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 14th October 2009

Hi Prabhan,
Anyways, Let Me See Tonight, If Anything Is Looking Juicy Enough For You

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Sirjee..
Read in one of your post to buy 1 lot of MNF on tuesday...As today I was travelling back to Hyderabad from my native Place..so cudnt take position in this..As cmp of MNF is 5106, can I take long position tomorrow with target of 5230-80 (read this also in one of ur post)?? Any SL do you recommend for this trade?

Also, can I take your this suggestion as "Juicy" one or shd I wait for that? :)

I got my bitter lessons in options trading.
Booked a loss of over 60% on the 960 CALL for RELCAPITAL.
I will henceforth, keep very very strict stop losses, and will be trading only when I have enough time to keep an eye on the proceedings.
Will only buy if ever into extremely liquid scrips, and will restrict myself to index.
Have a couple of positives, started reading more intently about charts, RSI, MACD, Bolinger Bands.
Thanks all, those who are new may read this and beware. Though I had read all and not learnt my lessons until, I burnt my hands severely.

rohangawale

I got my bitter lessons in options trading.
Booked a loss of over 60% on the 960 CALL for RELCAPITAL.
I will henceforth, keep very very strict stop losses, and will be trading only when I have enough time to keep an eye on the proceedings.
Will only buy if ever into extremely liquid scrips, and will restrict myself to index.
Have a couple of positives, started reading more intently about charts, RSI, MACD, Bolinger Bands.
Thanks all, those who are new may read this and beware. Though I had read all and not learnt my lessons until, I burnt my hands severely.
Saying is easy but to implement is very hard. eagerness to earn the lost amount makes panic situation and again one enter and do same mistakes. so stick to what you decide and always trade with stoploss.
Im telling this from my own experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.