Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurAtt

Gulu bhai ke jaan me jaan aayi -- 5300 call now at 15!!!!
Upar se Puts jo becha uska profit ho gaya malai on doodh - wah bha wah ....

Ab 5300 me Nov series close karke hamlog sab Goa jaayenge - courtesy Gulu bhai ...

PE4900 OI increase almost 100% today coming all the way to 5million!!!! Thats a solid support ....

Gulu bhai ke jaan me jaan aayi -- 5300 call now at 15!!!!
Upar se Puts jo becha uska profit ho gaya malai on doodh - wah bha wah ....

Ab 5300 me Nov series close karke hamlog sab Goa jaayenge - courtesy Gulu bhai ...

PE4900 OI increase almost 100% today coming all the way to 5million!!!! Thats a solid support ....

AAj tho Gulu Bhai Daawath dega shaayad...:cool:
Hame bhi ek daawath dena Gulu Bhai... :D
and also i made a good profit with 4900CE@33..:thumb:

hills_5000

Aabhi,

Its good to note that you had good trades today. And i know you wanted to share your happiness as the day progressed.

While everyone enjoys reading about successful trades , don't you think that putting in so many posts about your trades would bury important posts by other members which people could be looking for :) ?

just my bit.

Congrats again.

Regards

Exited @4972.15 AS BOL. 3rd BAR IN RED:eek:

Todays Trade 2 LOT MINIFTY Bought @ 4885.30.

1 LOT EXITED @ 4928.70,

2nd LOT EXITED @ 4972.15.

SAVANT SIR THANKS A LOT .:thumb:

Last edited:

AlokTewari

Wah nifty

Hi
Yesterday after 4960-4950 scare was survived by Nifty, went long with 10 lots of Nifty around 4970 levels before close with target of 5020 in mind & SL of 4840. Today everytime Nifty came to resistance, I was tempted to sell but held my nerves with trailing SL. SL was not hit whole day & just before close even target of 5020 was reached. I thought Cyclone was going to hit Mumbai today instead it hit Nifty with a bang. November rains in Mumbai are looking much better with this truck load of profit. Tomorrow will be another day:)

Cheers !!!!

Last edited:

AlokTewari

Upar se sub support level diye hai aaj . Right upto S6. But somehow I feel tomorrow will be decisive day for Nifty. Make or Break. 70% make, 30% break. But sure enough lot of churning will take place to flush out weak hands if Nifty has to break past 5000. Dow mow thoda green ho raha rai.
Cheers !!!
Wah I must pat my back. How right one can get. Kal bola aur Aj hi 5000 ho gaya. Ekdum sahi timing. Sab nifty futures gold mine ban gaye ek din main.

MurAtt

Re: Wah nifty

Hi
Yesterday after 4960-4950 scare was survived by Nifty, went long with 10 lots of Nifty around 4970 levels before close with target of 5020 in mind & SL of 4840. Today everytime Nifty came to resistance, I was tempted to sell but held my nerves with trailing SL. SL was not hit whole day & just before close even target of 5020 was reached. I thought Cyclone was going to hit Mumbai today instead it hit Nifty with a bang. November rains in Mumbai are looking much better with this truck load of profit. Tomorrow will be another day:)

Cheers !!!!
:eek:
Is not your RR a bit skewed ?

Target 50, SL 110 !!!!!
Bhai MM pe thoda dhyan dijiye instead of glowing in the profit ... tomorrow is another day and the market can take your SL and then?

AlokTewari

Re: Wah nifty

:eek:
Is not your RR a bit skewed ?

Target 50, SL 110 !!!!!
Bhai MM pe thoda dhyan dijiye instead of glowing in the profit ... tomorrow is another day and the market can take your SL and then?
SM Bhai

Thoda typing mistake ho gaya. It should read 4860-4850 & 4870 instead of 4960-4950 & 4970. I have booked at 5020 to take profit of the table before close so SL hit hone ka ab koi chance nahin. if one is trading in market, SL & Target to hota rahega. It is time to relish hitting the target. Tomorrow is another day we will see. Kuch na kuch to hoga hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.