Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has formed what I call a continuation pattern. Most likely, what will happen is that we get a corrective move back to the WR1 at 5381, and then the market gets back into the UP. This is a very strong UP, which would be the only thing that would leave doubt about the correction .

The other thing is the daily candle had a strong drive through the TL and cluster R area. That needs to sustain itself, at least the rest of the day, and then it is locked in that 5372 becomes ST R.

WR2 hit.

Now awaiting WR3 :D

Hi Lalit! I use GMT just because you never know all the time zones you are talking to. I'm 10 1/2 hours behind IST.
LOL, you guys might be thinking, "How in the world are we suppose to listen to his forecasts? He doesn't even know what time the markets open."
Hey, I just know how to read charts.
BTW, we got down to -7C here in Bellefontaine, Oh. It's now up to +8C. Tucker looked funny the other day. He's booking out the door to water the playpen, slides on the ice, and does the splits. You got to laugh if you cna picture a chihuahua doing that. My sides were hurting form laughing so hard watching him.
Nifty has its eye sqaurely on the daily kijun, currently at 5646, while downside containment is currently circa 5376.

OR

opens 3:45 AM GMT
Shuts off 10:00 AM GMT

SM bhai,

mentioning the time in GMT as "Mr.4pips" usually mentions all timings in terms of GMT.

As per my previous post, we got the pullback as expected, then the market accelerated again. The correction did come short of the WR1 at 5381. In coming days, the market is expected to continue a more sideways motion, such as is can be witnessed on the 4-hour chart, and there still is enough room for my WR1 to be realized.
Also, remember I said that 3's in my S&R system has never been hit in back-to-back TF's since its inception, so it is not expected that 5583 will be hit this week. 5522 could be containment on the upside until the minor correction is finished.

Piuvbn

As per my previous post, we got the pullback as expected, then the market accelerated again. The correction did come short of the WR1 at 5381. In coming days, the market is expected to continue a more sideways motion, such as is can be witnessed on the 4-hour chart, and there still is enough room for my WR1 to be realized.
Also, remember I said that 3's in my S&R system has never been hit in back-to-back TF's since its inception, so it is not expected that 5583 will be hit this week. 5522 could be containment on the upside until the minor correction is finished.
Mr 4Px ji
Good morning. Please clarify"I said that 3's in my S&R". Also heart felt thanks for your effort. Best regards.
Partha Roy

Partha, in this case it would be referencing my weeklies. Last week, the WR3 was hit. Therefore based on past experience, this weeks WR3 will not be hit, because "back-to-back 3's" have never been hit.
Same can be said for the dailies, monthlies, and yearlies.
You are welcome. Just doing what I love.

TE=Piuvbn;524534]Mr 4Px ji
Good morning. Please clarify"I said that 3's in my S&R". Also heart felt thanks for your effort. Best regards.
Partha Roy[/QUOTE]

what minor correction ? :annoyed: You take the nifty to 5381 and let me get out of the puts and I'll share the profits with you, God promise.

saivenkat

Motilal oswal believes Piramal Healthcare will be a key beneficiary of increased outsourcing from India, given its strong MNC ties and improving profitability in the CRAMS business
Dear shyam trivedi.. why you keep on focusing on the views of what Motilal oswal? Come on ya.. share your thoughts..and your strategies here.. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.