Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

US markets closed positive but post the market closing the US Fed made an important announcement of discount rate hike. Asian markets opened edgy and are trading weak post the Fed news. Our market opens in the negative. Sensex is trading at 16191, down 135 points and Nifty is at 4840, down 40 points from the previous close. CNX Midcap index is down 0.59% and BSE Smallcap index is down 0.32%. The market breadth is negative with advances at 181 against declines of 609 on the NSE.

linkon7

better buy 4900 calls..if u want to go long...

budget not getting any positive vibration...and there seems to be a wait and watch approach before it comes out...

4828 (38% retracement from the top of this small rally) is the SL for the 4900 call...

linkon7

linkon7 - can i buy nifty call 4900 (feb)at this level

thanks
makes sense...

but exit if we close below 4800... and if we close above 4828..then carry it for the next day...

my expectation is...next week we'll trade in a range of 4800-4950 till budget...

logic is, money is waiting on the sidelines to buy in after the dip that the budget may cause. It will slowly flow in from the next week, position built wont be aggressive, but we wont see any major selling also...

Weekly chart suggest that the main trend continues to be bullish...

linkon7

what will be our market if Europe opens?
we are just waiting for the budget now...
whole next week... will be just as boring...

only thing good is the series expiry...that might spike up the VIX a little...

PGDIMES

IMO, after 4 days rally European markets should be in the red today. What say Linkon? How deep would be the cut?

findvikas

According to my System... we need to close above 4875 today/this week to continue uptrend.. Daily Trend turned Bearish again today....

Monthly Trend: Down, Up above: 5030
Weekly Trend: Down, Up above: 4875
Daily Trend: Down, Up above: 4865

Hourly Trend: Down, Up above 4824 before 2pm, Up above 4819 before 3pm

Talking about NIFTY FUTURES

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.