Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

scplindia

we are just waiting for the budget now...
whole next week... will be just as boring...

only thing good is the series expiry...that might spike up the VIX a little...
hi linkon,

how do we get the nifty VIX chart for the day, as a break down of VIX above 31 could signal the breakdown of nifty deeper levels. As 31 it seems is the support at which so far nifty has been bottoming out.

linkon7

Daily TF was never in a up trend... We got a sell signal yesterday. If the fall would be arrested at 4828, then it was a healthy retracement. 4897 got tested and thats my last level...below which 4766 is just a matter of formality...

FED rate hike has a different implications. "Borrow dollars and speculate" wala operators just got their cost increased. Not a very happy thought... for our market...

Only saving grace is, india long term story is intact... and this correction will be swallowed by long term buyers...

They dont want market to go up in a hurry, they'll accumilate and ensure gen public are looking at 4500 and below... and then the sudden mark up can happen and take us to new highs...

this is my just my view and i can be wrong...

linkon7

hi linkon,

how do we get the nifty VIX chart for the day, as a break down of VIX above 31 could signal the breakdown of nifty deeper levels. As 31 it seems is the support at which so far nifty has been bottoming out.
I look at nse website... dont know how to get it in amibroker...

findvikas

Daily TF was never in a up trend... We got a sell signal yesterday. If the fall would be arrested at 4828, then it was a healthy retracement. 4897 got tested and thats my last level...below which 4766 is just a matter of formality...

FED rate hike has a different implications. "Borrow dollars and speculate" wala operators just got their cost increased. Not a very happy thought... for our market...

Only saving grace is, india long term story is intact... and this correction will be swallowed by long term buyers...

They dont want market to go up in a hurry, they'll accumilate and ensure gen public are looking at 4500 and below... and then the sudden mark up can happen and take us to new highs...

this is my just my view and i can be wrong...

My system... Nifty Technicals turned positive on 9th Feb on a close above 4708.. and since then it was UP.. it was closed at 4793

it will turn negative today if does not close above 4865... which looks quite impossible..

scplindia

HI Linkon

NSE gives only yesterday VIX.
How do we get the current VIX reading.

Thanks for your immediate response.

Hope somebody reading this can help us with this info, as this I understand this is very crucial to understand the nifty bottoming out, or if further deep correction is on.

PGDIMES

European markets are not showing that much cut as anticipated....

linkon7

4843 is the next big hurdle..

If we can break that..then we'll wipe out the gap even...

Status
Not open for further replies.