NIFTY Options trade : Why and what-if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallanankit

The emphasis was on the range being achieved which it has done. The high may or may not be touched. Now that the low is 4643, the high stands negated, doesn't it? You are interpreting it the wrong way.
I understand tht buddy..!! Tht post was just meant as a humour stride..!!

Anyways, how r u..!! Its again a day of expiry.. Well looking for some arbitrage gains..!!

jallanankit

Keep an eye on 4500 CE.. Its quoting at a difference of 8 to 10 rupees from its IV.. The 8 to 10 Rs. range will expand to 16 rupees by time..!! So keep an eye on it..!! u may well make a good trade out of it..!!

linkon7

how will you judge 70 +/-.... ?
and if you know how will i know options net open interest.... ?
the 70-100 expected range figure comes from experience...! This is one of my fav setups on expiry days.

The IB was 23 points... so the setup was good....! since 2x range expansion is very easily achieable on expiry days...!

This day plenty of big players have their a$$ on the line and getting a narrow range is very unlikely...!

linkon7

Keep an eye on 4500 CE.. Its quoting at a difference of 8 to 10 rupees from its IV.. The 8 to 10 Rs. range will expand to 16 rupees by time..!! So keep an eye on it..!! u may well make a good trade out of it..!!
13 rupees already in the taking.. LINKON7, pls express ur views on it..!!
last i checked... there was premium of -3 point on 4500 call...! where is the opportunity...?

Status
Not open for further replies.