Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

So All these 80 points were made just by looking at the Options Analysis Tool. I did not look at any tool not even my MTP today. So I am not sure If you have the same feeling as myself. But Yes you need the confidence to Take the Entry.

The Market has turned once again to WEAK BULL. So do not expect anything beyond 5570 unless market becomes a STRONG BULL and 5600 also looks BULLISH

whisky

healthraj

So All these 80 points were made just by looking at the Options Analysis Tool. I did not look at any tool not even my MTP today. So I am not sure If you have the same feeling as myself. But Yes you need the confidence to Take the Entry.

The Market has turned once again to WEAK BULL. So do not expect anything beyond 5570 unless market becomes a STRONG BULL and 5600 also looks BULLISH
5560 SPOT is Strong resistance for the BULLs. This is the channel which has been forming from the beginning of this month. I don't think it would be crossed at the first hit.

healthraj

Made another 20 points by Shorting 5600. Now at 5579. Will hold 50% till 5570, our previous support
Closed at 5570. So made another 30 points. Totally made 110 points today.

All with Simple Weak BULL and STRONG BULL signal and some important Channel level of 5560 (In the morning looked at the MTP 30 minute RENKO chart and got this Value).

So today extensively covered all the Moves.... Hope you guys enjoyed the Live coverage :)

mkbsiva

Closed at 5570. So made another 30 points. Totally made 110 points today.

All with Simple Weak BULL and STRONG BULL signal and some important Channel level of 5560 (In the morning looked at the MTP 30 minute RENKO chart and got this Value).

So today extensively covered all the Moves.... Hope you guys enjoyed the Live coverage :)
sooooper thalaiva.....:clapping:

keep it going... :thumb::thumb:

healthraj

For 08-Aug-13

World markets are in Red. So Less risky can on EOD can try the Pair 5400PE-5700CE Available now at 112.

Those who want to Trade Naked options can Go LONG on Any PUTs except 5400PE. (you know the Reason why 5400 PE should not be Gone long).

I am going with the Naked Options. Let us take some risk with the money that we made today. So I am going LONG on 5600 PE @ 130.

By the time I finished writing I made 10 points in 5600PE. So I closed 50%. Do not want to too much risk :).