• Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sabhlok_r

For 08-Aug-13

World markets are in Red. So Less risky can on EOD can try the Pair 5400PE-5700CE Available now at 112.

Those who want to Trade Naked options can Go LONG on Any PUTs except 5400PE. (you know the Reason why 5400 PE should not be Gone long).

I am going with the Naked Options. Let us take some risk with the money that we made today. So I am going LONG on 5600 PE @ 130.
Raj.... your views on 260pe of ttm...cmp 7..... is it worth buying now?

healthraj

Close all the Longs at 5560. So we get another 23 points. Total 83 points for today.

The VOLT chart is indicating a Breakout 5550. So if the market goes below 5550, We can go Short once again.
Hope we also predicted the Breakout in the last 30 minutes. It was a Quick up move till 6003. So the Pattern in VOLT chart for a Breakout is an X. So the patterns are also trying to tell you something. The pattern X definitely telling you to Stop trading. The Tick mark (Bullish) Pattern tells you that everything is all right. If you are not sure which way the market will go, It is better to be out and take the Trade after the breakout has occurred. Because during breakout your Stoploss will go for a Toss.

VJAY

Dear Raj,
EOD tool showing STRONG BULL ......you took PE home?

healthraj

Dear Raj,
EOD tool showing STRONG BULL ......you took PE home?
In the 30min and 60 min, you will see a BEAR Flag formation. So tomorrow if there is a GAP Down, this flag would be broken. If there is a GAP UP, then I will have to close my positions if market moves above 5570.

The MAX OI is till at 5400-6000. So even if the market wants to move UP, it has to Test 5400. Let us see

healthraj

06-Aug-13: If we have to Go with the FII OI data, then the maximum OI for Options is at the "Option Index Put Long" - 9L. So there might be some more Downside left.
07-Aug-13:
FII & DII Analysis on Volume. First of all my opinion is that the Volumes of FII and DII are not in comparable terms and so I am not sure why we are comparing FIIs and DIIs. The "Net Sellers" or "Net Buyers" is based on the number of Contracts and not based on the net value

FII
Index futures - Net Sellers
Stock Futures - Net Buyers
Index Options - Short side
Stock Options -Long
Open Interest Highest at - LONG Puts @ 9L

DII
Index futures - Net Buyers
Stock Futures - Net Buyers
Index Options - Long side
Stock Options -No positions
Open Interest Highest at - LONG CALLS @ 2L

There were also two more Client Types, "Client" and "Pro". Hope "Pro" means Operators and "Client" means Retail Traders

Client - Open Interest Highest at - SHORT Puts @ 8.5L
Pro - Open Interest Highest at - Short Calls @ 3.95L

Conclusions :
DIIs are Buying.
FIIs are still not Buying.
Clients Want the market to Go UP and so selling / squaring off Puts
Operators are trying to take the market down by Selling Calls.

Note: I am not an expert and so Please help me or correct me if my conclusions are not correct.

healthraj

TATAMOTORS Analysis.

MAX OI at 260-300. So for this expiry the Resistance is at 300 and Support is at 260.

For Tomorrow play according to the Pivots.

In the Hourly charts it is in an UP Trend. So if 283 is broken then that means 300 could be the target. Otherwise we can get at least 272. It closed at 278.

Chart from my MTP tool

sabhlok_r

TATAMOTORS Analysis.

MAX OI at 260-300. So for this expiry the Resistance is at 300 and Support is at 260.

For Tomorrow play according to the Pivots.

In the Hourly charts it is in an UP Trend. So if 283 is broken then that means 300 could be the target. Otherwise we can get at least 272. It closed at 278.

Chart from my MTP tool
thanks Raj...:thumb:

healthraj

NIFTY Levels for Tomorrow

See the NIFTY and BANKNIFTY hourly charts for tomorrows trading.

Tomorrow if there is GAP Down then that means the 5515 SPOT level would be taken and then we can see 5400 tomorrow. NIFTY is in the BEAR FLAG State.

Similar situation for BANKNIFTY. below 9714, we might see 9500.

So watch these levels carefully. Do not miss out on the opportunity. This is just for planning so that we don't miss out on the 30 minute opening because in the month of August-13, there is a quick 60 point movement in the first 30 minutes.