• To trade in Cash market

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi raj, sep 6000 call would be wise to earn some profit in coming days? (i think ,however in next month these volatility will be over and we will see some bull run say some 200 points 5800 will achived , and to my capacity that 6000 call will fit for my amt.)pls advise me . thanks .:confused:

Relish

Dear Raj,

Please explain how to use Greek option table?

healthraj

Dear Raj,

Please explain how to use Greek option table?
Relish,

I have not spent time in researching the uses of Option Greeks. I have just provided the tool to calculate the Greeks. The cells with Yellow box are the input cells

Briefly
Delta - is the price movement for every change of 1 point in the underlying
Theta - is the Time value which will be gone per day
Gamma, Vega and Rho - Yet to find out their significance

healthraj

hi raj, sep 6000 call would be wise to earn some profit in coming days? (i think ,however in next month these volatility will be over and we will see some bull run say some 200 points 5800 will achived , and to my capacity that 6000 call will fit for my amt.)pls advise me . thanks .:confused:
I am not a good predictor. Have a lost a huge sum in predicting before. However you can take some risk and Buy the Sep-13 options of 5200 Put and 6100 CE now, because both are possible. Do not put more than 50% of your capital because market can also stay sideways in September. So put max 25% in 6200 CE and max 25% in 5200PE and wait till you make profit.

You can increase the probability by Following the FIIs. When the FIIs start buying then you can bet for 6200CE else 5200PE

DanPickUp

Relish,

I have not spent time in researching the uses of Option Greeks. I have just provided the tool to calculate the Greeks. The cells with Yellow box are the input cells

Briefly
Delta - is the price movement for every change of 1 point in the underlying
Theta - is the Time value which will be gone per day
Gamma, Vega and Rho - Yet to find out their significance
Vega is a must know in option trading, what ever you do. Surprised about your above comment.

http://niftyprediction.blogspot.ch/2009/06/options-greek-vega-and-implied.html

http://www.traderji.com/options/66266-option-trading-danpickup-12.html#post695750

http://www.traderji.com/options/66266-option-trading-danpickup-12.html#post695804

Take care / DanPickUp

healthraj

Options update for 12-Aug-13

Started the day Late. Last week on Thursday it was indicating a "STRONG BEAR" signal and today I think the BEARS took their profits early.

Just now the signal turned from Strong Bear to Weak Bear because 5600 has turned Bullish, But there is not much volume in 5600.

5593 is the Pivot. So 30 points UP and DOWN can be played from 5590. So top would be 5623 and Bottom would be 5563. So if the Trend stays Weak Bear then Fresh shorts can be taken around 5620, with stop loss 5640. If it turns Strong Bear then it would be a confirmation for our Short positions

whisky

Hi Raj, what's your view on Infy today

healthraj

can anyone tell that at 5700 CE OI is increasing with increase in price so this is call writing or call buying.
Shivan,

Everyone has their own logic. I don't go by the Price Increase and OI increase logic because the Institutions trapped the Retail traders with this logic in Jul-13 month.

From my point of view, the OI increase indicates Selling.
If you see a Negative CHG in OI consider that as squaring off (Or buying).