• Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Hi Raj, what's your view on Infy today
INFY has been very Range bound in the last two weeks. So it is better to avoid this stock. People wanting to trade can trade Long 3030 SPOT and Short below 2950 SPOT.

Today the Trend is a STRONG BULL with the Pivot at 3019. So it might give 30 points above the Pivot. The pivot levels are in Futures.

healthraj

Took a Short around 5595(Earlier Pivot) +60=5655 and Closed 50% 5630. So covered my Losses.

The Next Support/Resistance would be 5605 SPOT in the 30 minute chart.
The Next Support/Resistance would be 5618 SPOT in the 20 minute chart.

Last edited:

jamit_05

On the PE side 5500 added almost 10L in OI... so If 5500 OI goes above 70L tomorrow then it will be a very bullish sign.... akin to a higher pivot low being made as 5400 OI is already >70L. I have observed that this setup is not easily negated.

Plus, on the CE side not a single strike is above 70L... the top side is open.

Moreover... today the COI on the PE side was very high compared to the COI on CE side. Market makers have confidently written ATM Puts. This is bullish.

Although Nifty made a doji on the charts... I think the bulls have clearly won. Close above 5720 spot will displace all bearish sentiment.... but it all starts with first a higher pivot low being made on the options table!

Finally, the whole nation is bearish... not a single soul (figure of speech) has taken a long position. It will be very bad business for the market makers to crash the market further.

Cheers..

PS: It may be early to take long positions. Please follow your systems.

PSS: PLUS, the PCR is very low right now. PCR below 0.90 is bullish.

Last edited:

Taiki

On the PE side 5500 added almost 10L in OI... so If 5500 OI goes above 70L tomorrow then it will be a very bullish sign.... akin to a higher pivot low being made as 5400 OI is already >70L. I have observed that this setup is not easily negated.

5400 CE has 8lakh + open interest, but today the chang in OI is negative for this strike with rise in the contract price. What does this indicates ??

Plus, on the CE side not a single strike is above 70L... the top side is open.

Moreover... today the COI on the PE side was very high compared to the COI on CE side. Market makers have confidently written ATM Puts. This is bullish.

Although Nifty made a doji on the charts... I think the bulls have clearly won. Close above 5720 spot will displace all bearish sentiment.... but it all starts with first a higher pivot low being made on the options table!

How to read a pivot level in option table ?? And how are they created ?

Finally, the whole nation is bearish... not a single soul (figure of speech) has taken a long position. It will be very bad business for the market makers to crash the market further.

Cheers..

PS: It may be early to take long positions. Please follow your systems.
Hello Jamit brother, Healthraj bro

Can you please clarify few of my doubts ??

Regards
Taiki