Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

SELL Call Triggered below 5426.9. So better close all LONG Positions now.
Those who went short around 5440 or 5425, Book partial profits near 5410 because the market is bouncing at 5410 and the OAT tool also shows 10L positions in 5400Pe. It could be the Long Puts which were the OI as per the DII. But why to take the Risk?.

As per the PRICE action if the Support line breaks at 5390, We can go short once again...

So from this morning have made 40 points on the up side and 20 points on the downside...

Carrying 50% of shorts with Stoploss at the Cost to see if it breaks 5390.

For confirmation of Shorts for Safe traders it will come below 5378 SPOT, which is the Pivot low in the 60 minute charts

healthraj

Those who went short around 5440 or 5425, Book partial profits near 5410 because the market is bouncing at 5410 and the OAT tool also shows 10L positions in 5400Pe. It could be the Long Puts which were the OI as per the DII. But why to take the Risk?.

As per the PRICE action if the Support line breaks at 5390, We can go short once again...

So from this morning have made 40 points on the up side and 20 points on the downside...

Carrying 50% of shorts with Stoploss at the Cost to see if it breaks 5390.

For confirmation of Shorts for Safe traders it will come below 5378 SPOT, which is the Pivot low in the 60 minute charts
Closed all my shorts at 5427.

Last edited:

healthraj

Sold once again near 5435 SPOT.. Because it was not able to cross previous channel high 5444.

Head (5449) and Shoulders (5435) pattern formed in 60 minute Chart - Another confirmation for my short.

OAT is showing a WEAK BULL - Let us see
Tried to cross 5450 - Today's top and Came down. so I think the Short is now confirmed. The Previous Pivot Lows will act as the Resistance. The Resistance are 5421, 5403, 5378, 5351. All the Values are in SPOT

Hello Raj

The concept of Maximum Pain from your tool, seems to be working quite well, both the indices seems to be gravitating towards those levels . . .

Can you guide us, about how to do some back testing based on this concept,
how to go about it, what kind of historical data will be required and where to get it from.
If required, do not mind doing it manually . . .

:) Happy

healthraj

Hello Raj

The concept of Maximum Pain from your tool, seems to be working quite well, both the indices seems to be gravitating towards those levels . . .

Can you guide us, about how to do some back testing based on this concept,
how to go about it, what kind of historical data will be required and where to get it from.
If required, do not mind doing it manually . . .

:) Happy
I am not sure if we can get the Historical data. But it is based on the Options Chain data

whisky

US$ at day low & is moving the market up:thumb:

whisky

Completely opposite to the last 4 days. The VOLT and the INDIAVIX down more than 12%. May be it is the day for Operators to eat premium and so the market is going up and down without any ...
Agreed, the operator just playing with premium today, still, i managed to get excellent trade.

What's your view on BankNifty futr shorting here for tomorrow as 9480 seems to be resistance.